Chapter 7 - The Boy Called Nigel- PART 1

I was willing to brave the darkness for you, but I realized I couldn't stay there with you.

 September 2003

"I remember the day I met the girl from the hood" Says Nigel as his hands are cuffed to the table in front of him. The room is made of large gray bricks and the ceiling was a white click system. "Tell us about it" says a female voice that seem to come from a little speaker in the corner of the room. Nigel smiles as he closes his eyes. It was like 5 weeks ago" Nigel starts to talk.

"I was sitting in the play yard of Kortakker with some friends I met there. We talked about this party that was coming up, and we were real excited to go." "I see, says the female voice, and what happened when u were there" Nigel opens his eyes as he looks at the speaker. He sees the little blinking red light on the top that reminds him that whoever is speaking can clearly see him.

"I taught u brought me here to tell u about the murders not the girls I met" says Nigel as he stares at the speaker. "I taught my confession would be all u needed" It stays silent for a few minutes as Nigel start to get angry. "Whatever I tell u about Emma would not change a thing. It's not like you're going to believe me anyway." Says Nigel in an irritated voice.

"Don't worry about us believing u Nigel, just tell us what happened and we might be able to help u." "Help me" Nigel says as his face turns into a grim smile. "If I needed help, I would not come to u" "So why did u turn urself in 5 weeks after u met this girl" the voice says. "Why was this girl so special, we have been looking after u for weeks and u want us to believe that out of nowhere u wanted to come to a police station and confess 2 murders." Nigel closes his eyes as he sits back in his chair. He seems to think before he takes a deep breath.

"Because I promised to keep her safe forever.