1.2

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 – 𝑴𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2. 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒙
☾𖤓―𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰―𖤓☽

“Matt!” 

Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennett, Astoria Bennet, Elena Gilbert, and Tyler Lockwood all yelled at their friend, once he set off their 100 mouse traps. Matt looked at them all surprised to see them here. 

“Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!” Caroline yelled and threw her arms in the air. Matt flinched lightly at her tone. 

“Forgot about senior prank night, huh?” Tyler asked, clearly amused by this situation. 

“Clearly.” 

“How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year!” she said, and stomped her foot. 

“Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this,” Elena told him, and crossed her arms over her chest. 

“I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this,” he told them. Bonnie laughed. 

“Caroline's making us.” 

“We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't-” 

“And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?” Astoria asked. Caroline pouted.

“Go ahead and make fun, I don't care,” she told them, but she really did care. Tyler laughed and kissed his girlfriend on the forehead. 

“You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank!” he told them before leaving the classroom. Elena laughed and grabbed some glue. She went to the door but was stopped by Bonnie. 

“Hey! Where are you going?”

“To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories,” she said with a bright smile.

“I love you!” Caroline yelled out. 

 Elena goes out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap. She shakes her head and goes through some doors. She bumped into someone and went to apologize but gasped in shock when she saw Klaus. 

“There’s my girl,” he whispered creepily. 

“Don’t be creepy, Nik,” Athena said, moving so she could see the doppelganger. “How you really look like Katherine, and Tatia.”