1.3

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 – 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕  𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4

𝑨𝒄𝒕 1 – 𝑻𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕  
𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4. 
☾𖤓↞𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢↠𖤓☽

“Dakota!” Alice yelled happily and loudly. 

Dakota turned her head towards the end of the hall where Alice and her family stood. Dakota smiled and closed her locker. She noticed many people looking at her as she walked over to them. 

She felt really self-conscious and pulled her books closer to her. She noticed the family smiling at her and all looking really happy. 

Except for the one at the end. He looked to be dreading the day and hating the sun because he had glasses on while having a hoodie over his face. 

She was brought out of her search as Alice pulled her into a giant hug. She looked surprised that Alice hugged her but it was short lived when Alice pulled away with a huge smile on her face. 

“Sorry, I got excited,” Alice blushed a bright pink, making Dakota let out a small laugh. Jasper took a step forward and smiled at her. 

“I’m Jasper,” he said softly. It was so soft that she could almost not hear it. She smiled softly. 

“I’m Dakota, but you already know that for Alice screaming from across the school,” Dakota said while sending Alice a look. 

Alice smiled sheepishly and blushed with embarrassment. Jasper also smiled feeling more safe and secure then he ever had. 

She was the thing that would make me and Alice whole. They always felt like they weren’t perfect but Dakota made everything perfect. She was perfect. 

Alice smiled at Jasper and Dakota as they chatted for a moment. She also felt so safe and secure. 

“Are you guys done?” A voice behind Jasper asked. 

Dakota raised her eyebrows at the tone the person had. She slowly looked around Jasper to see his family looking at them with smiles except the one on the left which is where she guessed the voice came from.  

“Oh I’m sorry,” she said but it sounded sarcastic. “I didn’t know my conversation bugged so much.” 

Alice and Jasper’s eyes go wide looking at their mate who seemed to be a little angry. Dakota’s smile dropped and she crossed her arms. She wasn’t going to let him speak to her like that. 

“I don’t know who you are but I know that the words that came out of your mouth should not be directed at me. If you’re so bored of my very good conversation, leave,” she said confidently. 

The man looked at her with slight shock at how much fire she had in her. He felt a smirk form on his face but it was gone in a flash. He scoffed and took a step towards her. Jasper didn’t like that and moved a bit in front of her to protect her.