Final Chapter

-Yu Jin's P.O.V-

*2 years later*

"Will you, Sim Jae Yun, take An Yu Jin to be your lawfully loved wife?" "I do" "Do you, An Yu Jin, take Sim Jae Yun to be your lawfully loved husband?" "I do" "I now pronounce you as husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

My heart exploded and a zoo sprinted out of their cage in my stomach as the love of my life and I just wedded each other. Tears flowed down my face as he kissed me full of love and sincerity. "I love you Yu Jin.." "I love you too Jake.."

We then went to the reception and thanked everyone for coming to this special day.

"Ni-Ki, when are you going to propose to me?" "Soon, I promise" "Tck.." I giggled at Hitomi's complaint and hugged her when she screamed in happiness. "I can't believe you're married!" "Me too" "I hope you guys last forever and ever." "Thank you Tomi..I love you" "I love you too" "Hey, I thought I was your husband?" I look over to him and kissed him. "You are my husband" "I'm glad you know that because you've always been mine." "Yes..I am yours."

I then let out a yelp when Jake lifted my right leg up and leaned me down while giving me a passionate kiss as fireworks exploded behind us and the guests cheering loudly for us.

The end...