The Hideout

Seamus Pov:
Seamus walked down Cedar Street. His mind contemplating the fact he lost the target.

I cant believe I zoned out there. I lost the damn target, because I was too busy in my own thoughts. How in the name of Eire did I manage that? I'm supposed to be a skilled investigator for fucks sakes. What would I tell Arthur or Robert?

Seamus walked on the dirty grey sidewalk, watching the orangish-yellow leaves gently float down to the ground. One thing Seamus enjoyed about Fall was when he could walk on the leaves, that had fallen from the trees, and hear a crispy crunching sound when he stepped on them. He walked past the dull grey brick homes, eventually he came across a row of establishments in dull grey or white coloring for walls. He proceeded till he found himself in front of a building. This establishment was a maroon brick building. A stairway that led up to a bookstore, while a stairway that went down from the sidewalk showed another place. A black sign with white lettering revealed the words "Netherweb Internet Café"

Seamus walked down the steps and entered the internet café, it lived up to its name, it was dark with minimal lighting. There were a couple kids on the computers, probably skipping school due to the fact it was a Thursday. He proceeded to the front desk where one of the employees was at the register.

"Hello sir, would you like to order anything today?" The employee asked, but her face expressed the fact that she knew exactly what Seamus was going to say.

"I have a meeting with Mr. Smith" Seamus replied

The cashier simply rolled her eyes. She gestured towards the door at the far right corner of the cafe. It was a dark spruce door with a silver colored handle. Seamus nodded and proceeded to the door. He knocked in a sequence, 3 quick knocks, pause, and 3 quick knocks again. A voice then spoke on the other side of the door.

"Come in Seamus"

With that Seamus entered the office...