Lesson 2

Yongsun was having dinner with her sister and brother-in-law when the agency CEO called her.

__ Are you free this weekend?__ Byul-Yi asked the second she said hello.

Frowning, the investor responded:

__ I'm great! Thank you for asking.

__ Hm...I'm sorry. I'm driving right now. So I tried to be quick.

Softening her tone, the blonde said:

__ It's okay then. The answer is yes. I'm free. Why?

__ Do you like the beach?__ Byul-YI went straight to the point.

Excusing herself, the 32-year-old left the table and walked to the balcony.

__ Yes. Why do you ask?

__ I'll take you to a nice weekend by the beach. Now you know what to put into your luggage. Be ready at 8:00 a.m. Don't be late! If I drop by and you're not downstairs, I'll leave.

Yongsun started questioning:

__ Who are you to decide e everything without waiting for my approval?

But Byul-YI didn't hear a word because she had already ended the call.

Pouting, the stunning female got back to the table and her sister murmured:

__ Is everything alright?

__ Yeah. It's fine.__ She mumbled and shoved a spoon with some food in her mouth.

Yonghee's husband teased:

__ Funny. I swear you sounded just like your sister when she is upset with me. Any new boyfriend?

Blushing, the investor shook her head emphatically.

__ I was not even talking to a man.

__ Alright. New girlfriend? Life partner? What is the best term?

Yonghee slapped her husband's arm while trying to hold her laughter.

Yongsun frowned and threw her brother-in-law a laser beam stare before speaking to her sister:

__ Thank you for inviting me, Yong. The food is delicious.

__ You're welcome. Wanna spend the weekend with us?

Sighing deeply, the blonde replied:

__ Maybe some other time.

__ Why? I was just teasing you.__ The guy declared with sincerity.

His tone of voice made the 32-year-old smile.

__ You're not that relevant. I have plans.

__ With the girlfriend? Hmmm...Good for you.

Yonghee slapped her partner more efficiently this time.

__ Oooouch!

__ Leave small Yong alone.

The investor giggled and murmured:

__ Thank you, unnie.

__ Don't mention it. Only I can tease my baby.__ The brunette made a funny face and her partner cracked up.

Yongsun ignored the comment because she was thinking of the situation she was in.

" What is the ice queen planning? How am I supposed to remain calm if we are gonna be together for 2 whole days? Is she bringing someone else? There is no reason for us to be alone, right? Ah, Hyejin is probably tagging along."