Learning the main lesson

Byul-YI was having lunch with a group of friends at a popular restaurant on a Saturday.

It was Aiki's birthday and she chose the place to spend a good time with the small group.

The CEO loved her gang. However, she had a lot of things to do regarding work and her attention was stuck on her phone.

__ Hey! Moon Byul-YI! Stop being an ass and pay attention to us!__ Heize slapped the brown-haired female's arm while speaking in a teasing way.

__ Just a sec, girls.

Wheein rolled her eyes and commented:

__ Seriously...this bitch! If she saw a woman she wanted to bang, she would forget that phone...

Someone nearby spoke in a joyful tone:

__ Yongsun-ah, we can finally see your face! Tired of chasing meow meow?

The agency owner was about to respond to her friend but that sentence caught her attention and she raised her head to look at the other table.

To her surprise, the sensual blonde was standing 5 meters from her and they made eye contact.

__ Erm...hello!!!! What was that?__ Aiki questioned while smirking.

__ Hm? What do you mean?__ Byul-YI was still looking at the investor.

Seulgi giggled and affirmed:

__ Unnie, are you in love or something?

Embarrassed, the 29-year-old looked at her friends and mumbled:

__ Shut up! You all so nosy...

Aiki lifted her eyebrow and asked:

__ Who is that hot dish?

Frowning, the businesswoman woman declared:

__ Shush! Some respect, people. She's a client. Or better saying, a former one.

__ I never heard that you fuck clients.__ Wheein commented.

Heize smiled and said:

__ She doesn't. Maybe that's why the sexual tension between her and the blondie is so thick.

__ Heeey! Would you all give me a break?__ The handsome female showed some annoyance.

Seulgi exchanged a look with the other girls and touched the older one's hand in a comforting way.

__ Unnie, we are just joking. Please don't get upset.

Sighing, the charming woman relaxed and responded:

__ Sorry, guys. I know you mean no harm. Could you just tone it down? People may hear you on the other table.

Wheein nodded while replying:

__ We'll do it. IF...you share the tea.

Byul-YI rolled her eyes but ended up laughing.

__ There's no tea. She hired my agency, I helped her. The end.

__ How come she keeps looking at our table with a mix of curiosity and disappointment?__ Aiki stared back at Yongsun.

The 29-year-old called her friend out:

__ Stop staring, mother fucker!

__ Okay, B. But we need something. Come on! We're friends.__ Heize reasoned.

Byul-YI sipped some water before facing her friends.

__ I may have crossed some lines while working. But I put an end to it before escalated. Yes, I'm attracted to her. Who wouldn't be? You can see her.