Lesson 3

Byul-YI opened the door of her apartment and invited Yongsun in.

Before the blonde had the chance to analyze the environment, the agency owner asked bluntly:

__ Do you like sex, Yongsun SSI?

__ Huh? Why this question out of the blue?

The handsome female took off her shoes and invited her guest to sit on the couch.

__ It's a very important question, considering that you are looking for a person to be your date. So, I gotta know what's your real opinion regarding sex. Do you miss it? Do you enjoy doing it? Is it a necessity? Can you live without it?

A little nervous, the investor joined the charming female and looked ahead instead of making eye contact.

__ Hm. I guess I can live without it since I've been in a dry spell for a while.__ She said after a couple of minutes.

__ But do you masturbate, Yongsun SSi?__ Byul-YI interrupted her client.

Getting as red as a tomato, the older one slapped the brown-haired female.

__ That's...PRIVATE!

__ Which means you do. Well, so you're not demisexual, I guess. I mean...loving yourself doesn't count. Sexual stimulation is not the same as loving someone and then, getting attracted to them.__ The 28-year-old seemed unfazed

Pouting, the blonde complained:

__ Some things don't need to be discussed in such an open way, Byul-YI SSI.

__ Yes, they do. Next time you go out with a person, they may try to touch your body. I gotta know if I set you up with a prude or an open-minded one. Anyway, Are you okay with body fluids? I mean...do you suck? Swallow? Spit?

Very offended, the 32-year-old stood up but the CEO held her gently and pulled her back.

__ I guess you feel as disgusted as I do about penises.

__ BYUL-YI SSI!__ Yongsun frowned.

Looking into her client's eyes, the agency owner declared with her lowest tone:

__ When I say the word suck, my brain only thinks of a nice pair of breasts. Or something else, juicy and warm.

Gulping, the investor felt her whole body getting hot and her hands trembled.

__ Can't we change the subject?

__ Alright. What is the thing that arouses you more: the person's scent or their taste?__ The handsome female asked casually.

Clearing her throat, Yongsun shrugged and murmured:

__ I don't know. Never really thought of that. But shouldn't be a combo? I mean...If the person doesn't smell good, I don't think I would get close to kiss them.

Leaning closer, the younger one whispered:

__ Indeed. So how do you feel about my scent?

Their faces were so close that Yongsun could smell the brunette's breath.

" Jesus Christ! Why is she so... delicious?"__ The investor thought before trying to control herself.

__ I guess you are...neat.__ The blonde responded with fake indifference.

__ How about my taste? Is it neat too?__ Byul-YI brushed her lips against Yongsun's.

Tensing her back, the 32-year-old gulped before putting 5 centimeters of distance between their mouths.

__ I suppose. I didn't think about it to get to a conclusion. After all, it was a one-time-only experience.

Watching Yongsun's pupils grow, the 28-year-old sniffed the female's neck and murmured into her ear: