Day to Day

Morning 8:00

At Surywanshi villa

Dining Table

Neil and Kayra came out from their rooms and settled on the dining table for breakfast.
Kayra was just looking at the dishes prepared and kept on the table  by Abhimanyu....... It was their daily routine Abhimanyu used to make breakfast himself for them.......... Just the Abhimanyu came and sat

Neil - Good Morning Bhaiyaa !!

Abhimanyu - Good morning

Meanwhile Kayra was lost in thoughts as she knew no one would save her today from eating healthy breakfast

Abhimanyu - Aarav abhi tak utha nahi.

Kayra - Aapka ladla kabhi apne aap uthata he kya?

Neil signalled her to not put oil in fire.

Neil - Bhaiyaa Shayad kal raat late soya hoga. Mein aata hu usse uthake.

Neil used to wake him up everyday. But today he literally forgot.

Abhimanyu - Neil sit.......main aata hu usse uthake. I'll take care that he will get up on time on his own everyday.

Kayra and Neil widend their eyes....the knew that their would be disaster now

Neil - Bhaiyaa jaane do na bacha hein..... Main utha ta hun na......

Abhimanyu glared and he sat on his places........They knew when not to cross their brother.

In Aarav's room

His room was completely messed.

Abhimanyu went near Aarav and sprinkled water on his face from bottle kept near by....

Aarav - Ky kar rahe ho bhaiyuu sone do na thodi der.
And he tugged his face in a pillow.

Abhimanyu smiled at his antics and again sprinkled little water......

Aarav - Bhaiyuu kya kar rage ho aap......Sone do Bhaiyaa ke dekhne se pehele pakka uth jaunga.Vaise bhi mera college 9 baje hota he gadi fast chalake aaram she pahuch jata hoon mein...
He said with closed eyes.

Abhimanyu then empties complete bottle on him.

Aarav opens his eyes in frustration.....

Aarav - Bhaiyuu yaar esse koun uthata he?.........His eyes widen seeing his Bhaiyaa...... Bhaiyaa aap?

Abhimanyu - Haan mein!!9 baje college hota hain na tumhara abhi 8:15 baj rahe hain....5 min mein mujhe tum breakfast keliye table pein chaiye......Now move....

Aarav ran into washroom

Meanwhile at the dining table

Neil - Ab toh he gaya kaam se....... Ek din bhi time par yein uth nahi sakta.

While Kayra was busy in serving her plate...... She took just one spoon of sprout salat at 3-4 pieces if fruit salad....and again put back in the bowl to make it look as if she had her breakfast.....Smart na!!!

Neil understood and Made him ready for another drama.

Abhimanyu came down and sat for breakfast

Kayra was scrolling through her phone while Neil was having his breakfast.....

Abhimanyu - Kayu tumhein breakfast nahi Karna?

Kayra - Bhaiyaa....meine karlia....breakfast..... She said while pointing at the plate

Kayra had healthy salad for breakfast without throwing any tantraums on her own would be a big surprise.

Abhimanyu knew she was lying..... Coz this girl is very bad at lying.....specially to her bhaiyaa.

Abhimanyu - Aese kese karliya.....you didn't have glass of milk

Kayra's face went pale on listening this.......Because she hated milk.......

Kayra - No please..... She said with crying face

Abhimanyu - Either you are having this breakfast or the glass of milk with dry fruit powder......choice is yours!!

Kayra - Bhaiyaa please no......Subhe subhe ye ghass phoos mujhe se nahi khayi jati. Aur milk!! Uski smell bhi mujhe pasand nahi peena to dur ki baat he.

Neil was enjoying this drama..... While Abhimanyu was having his breakfast....... As this was their everydays drama and she repeated these lines every alternate days......because they had their fixed schedule of breakfast......every alternate days they would get their favorite food...... And the rest of the days they had to eat healthy food.

Kayra - Bhaiyaa please ne aaj ke din rehne do.......please...... She said while showing puppy eyes..

Meanwhile Aarav came down at sat down quietly.

Abhimanyu - Ye puppy eyes mujh pe kaam nahi karegi......Aur health ke terms pe to bilkul bhi nahi.

Kayra - Bhaiyaa please......

Abhimanyu -  *sternly* Kayra not a word more you are going to eat this fast .
And he served her breakfast
You are going to finish this fast

And she started eating it

Neil smiled at this but..... Bit back his smile after gaining a glare from Kayra.

She started eating it with sad face.

Abhimanyu being Abhimanyu felt bad as he can't see his little girl sad

Abhimanyu - Accha baba please abhi yeh khalo mein rat ko tumhari favourite dish Misal ( A maharashtrian dish) banaunga . Ab khush.

Kayra's face lightened listening to this.

Kayra - Thank you bhaiyaa

Abhimanyu smiled and kissed her forehead.

Neil and Aarav nodded their heads.

Aarav - He sahi ye aap di ko kabhi bhi nahi dante.......kabhi kabhi wo bhi thoda danta ke itna jaldi pighal jate ho.

Abhimanyu - Kyoki woh meri baat sunti he.....Kayra gave a smile to Aarav.......Aur tumshe to mujhe bhaut lambi baat karni.....tum roj bike fast chalake college jate ho?

Aarav bit his tounge as he knew he himself invited the problem.

Abhimanyu - Aur Neil tumhe yeh baat pata thi na....Aur phir bhi tum he kuch nahi kiya right.

Neil - yeh sahi he......galti humesha aapka ladla kare Aur daant me khau...

Abhimanyu's eyes went towards clock......it was 8:50 .............tum dono ko na main sham ko dekhta hun abhi sablog jaldi niklo meri bhi meeting hain.......and Aru no speeding at all......doesn't matter how much late you get.....Is it clear?

Aarav nodded and and picked his tiffin and left in order to not get late.

Neil and Kayra also left.....they went together as Kayra's college was attached to Neil's hospital....

Abhimanyu just smiled at his siblings and left for his office.

How was the first chapter?

Which sibling did you liked the most?

Also please let me know what all you are expecting from this book.

Please vote and share your thoughts!!

Have a good day!!