Panic attack

Abhimanyu left for the party.

8:00 pm

Aarav and Kayra had their dinner together and went to their respective rooms.

Kayra was studying in her room. But she was somehow disturbed by the messages she received.

Aarav entered her room.

Aarav - Di ? Kya kar rahe ho aap?

Kayra - Pad rahi hu.Kya kaam he?

Aarav - Chalo na hum thodi der badminton khelte he.

Kayra - Aarav mere 2 din mein practicals hein , submissions hein.
Aur tere bhi toh exams hein na ? Let's do our work and not waste time.

Aarav - Di khelne ko time waste thodi kehte he. Chalo thoda mind fresh hoga toh ache se padhai hogi chalo na please

Kayra agreed thinking that chain of her thoughts will breaks.

In the garden

Kayra and Aarav were playing badminton.

Aarav - Di kuch hua he kya aapka dhyan nahi he aaj?

Kayra - Nahi Nahi aesa kuch nahi he .
Ab hum bas karte hein.

Aarav's eyes fell on her smart watch. Her pulse was 82.

Aarav - Di aapne kis cheez ka tension liya hein kya ? Aapki pulse itni kyu dikha rahi hein?

Kayra - Nahi kuch nahi woh practicals hein na isliye thodi anxiety ho rahi hein baki kuch nahi.
She lied.

9:30 pm
Kayra again settled on her table for studying.

Aarav entered her room.

Aarav - Di mein sone jaa raha........He said yawning.

Kayra - Kya kaha tha tumne mujhse "Di khelne se mind fresh hoga" ab kya hua. Aaru Teri exams hein padle jabse bhaiyaa Gaye hein tu video games khel raha tha. Aur ab tujhe neend aa rahi hein.Tune decide kiya hein kya ki jab tak tu bhaiyaa ki daant nahi khata tu padhai nahi karega.

Aarav - Di karlunga na padhai please ab mein sone jaa rahu bye!! Good night!!

Kayra - Good night!!

He went in his room and slept.

Kayra after some time received message

"Hey why didn't you come I waited for you for an hour. Ohh!! Your brother is not at home maybe that's why right??
No problem please meet me tomorrow afternoon at 3:00 pm in the park behind college. And don't avoid me and yes don't tell anyone about me else it won't be good for you and your family "

Kayra was scared to next level. She can't even imagine her family in danger.

Kayra tried to concentrate in her books.

11:30 pm

She tried to study with at least half of the productivity.

Suddenly winds started blowing. Curtains in the room flew at their places. Wind blew at very high speed.
Kayra went down to close all the windows and check if doors were locked properly though there were few house helps staying in the outhouse.

She again came back to her room. She looked out of the window there was a lightning. And a huge sound was heard. Kayra got scared.

12:00

Abhimanyu -Kayu!!!

He ran towards her.

Kayra was sitting in a corner on the floor in her room breathing heavily. Tears were flowing from her eyes.Room was dark. Yes!! She is having a panic attack.Kayra has lightning and thunder phobia