Dealing in own way

Morning 7:00 am

Abhimanyu's phone rang.

Abhimanyu - Ha bolo Punit kya pata chala?

Punit - Ha sir woh doh ladke Kayra ke hi college ke hein. They were asked by few of her classmates to kidnap Kayra because their exams are coming and as Kayra is topper of college they didn't want her to top this time. So they had decided to kidnap her for a day so if she will miss her one practical she won't able to clear this year.

Abhimanyu - What the hell!! Whose are those students ? I want all the details and I am going to do a police case. So do the needful.

Punit - Sure Sir I will take care of it.

Abhimanyu - And yes ! I want special security around Kayra. She will be going to college for practicals.

Punit - Sure Sir.

Abhimanyu hung the call.

Abhimanyu was fuming in anger. He had already made a note mentally of what all actions he had to take.

Meanwhile Kayra was studying in her room. She got up early for studying as she is very serious about her academics.

Neil entered her room.

Neil - Kayu bas kar ab kitna padegi...chal bas kar ab chal ready hoja aur breakfast karne keliye aaja.

Kayra - Bhaiyu mujhe dar lag raha hein. Mere practicals aache se jayenge na.

Neil - Aree tu kyu darr rahi hein ? Sab hogayega . Mujhe tujhpe pura bharosa hein.

Kayra hummed in response.

Neil and Kayra settled on a table for breakfast. Abhimanyu joined them soon.

Neil remembered that he forgot to wake up Aarav. He cursed himself for forgetting this. And he got up silently to go into Aarav's room.

Abhimanyu - Neil stop!!

Neil - Bhaiyaa woh mein.....

Abhimanyu - I know aaj tu Aarav ko uthana bhul gaya. Usse jakar kehna agar agle 5 min mein woh mujhe table par nahi dikha toh aaj uski khair nahi.

Neil immediately left.

In next 5 minutes Aarav and Neil were having their breakfast.

Abhimanyu - Aarav at what time did you sleep?

Aarav - Bhaiyaa I.........

Abhimanyu - Don't even dare to lie. I want to hear truth. At what time did you sleep?

Aarav - 1:00 am
He answered looking down.

Abhimanyu - And may I know why were awake till late?

Kayra - Bhaiyaa !! Sorry to interrupt but can I leave? I need to go else I will get late. I have finished my breakfast.

Her interruption was like an Angel for Aarav.

Abhimanyu - Fine!! Don't even think of dodging the security. Stay safe.

She touched Abhimanyu and Neil's feet and left.

Abhimanyu - Aarav you also leave I will talk to you into the evening .

Aarav gave a thanking look to Kayra with his eyes and both left.

Abhimanyu - Neil , Kayra ke baate mein kuch pata chala hein. Uske kuch classmates ne hi Usse kidnap karvaya tha.

Neil - What??

Abhimanyu - Yes!! And now  it's your responsibility to take strict action against those students as you have control of college and hospital.

Neil - Sure Bhaiyaa!!  I will look into this matter.
Par Bhaiyaa Kayra bohot upset aur sad hein . Aap Usse baat kariye na MATLAB I know ki isne galti Kari hein but agar aap Usse baat nahi karenge toh woh apne padhai par bhi focus kar payegi. Aaj bhi uska confidence bohot low tha.

Abhimanyu - Neil Please let me handle her in my own way . I want to make her mentally strong.

And they both left for work.

How is the chapter??

Sorry for the short Chapter.

Your views on Abhimanyu and Aarav .

I am getting very few comments and votes as compared to Views? Why?

Also let me know if you would like to see love life of these siblings.

Please do vote and comment.

Bye!!
Take Care!!