Overprotective Brother

Kayra's room

Kayra was sitting on her bed while hugging her knees. She was feeling very sad. Tears were falling from her eyes. She was regretting each and every thing she did. She is mature enough to understand where she went wrong and what hurted her Bhaiyaa the most. She is not able to digest the fact that she has given a deep wound to Abhimanyu's heart. The way Abhi asked if he is incapable of protecting them or taking care of them. Abhimanyu is like a father to her. She trusts him blindly. N number of thoughts were running in her mind.

She wipped her tears. And  now she decided that if she has done a mistake she is gonna rectify them. She is going to gain back Abhimanyu's trust. Afterall she is Abhimanyu's sister. She not gonna just sit , cry and overthink . She has always learnt to fight back and deal properly with every situation from her brother.

8:00 pm

Neil entered Kayra's room.

Neil - Kayu chal jaldi dinner ka time ho raha hein. Jabse aayi hein room mein hi bethi hein kuch khaya nahi hein tune bhook lag rahi hogi . Chal jaldi.

Kayra - Hmm.

Neil - Hmm.....mat kar chaldi nahi toh phir Bhaiyaa daant lagayenge.

Kayra - Bhaiyu suno na....

Neil - No way Kayu. Last time jesi trick ab mat use kar ki "Mein nahi aaungi to Bhaiyaa aayenge aur phir baat karlenge" . Yeh last time work kar gayi thi lekin ab nahi karegi. Ulta Bhaiyaa aur jyaada gussa karenge . Chup chap chal tu niche.

Kayra - Bhaiyu baat woh nahi hein sun toh lo pehele. Actually Bhaiyaa be mujhe kahi bhi bahar jaane se mana kardiya hein Lekin mere practicals chal rahe hein and I can't skip them. Toh aap please bhaiyaa se baat karlenge. Aap kahenge toh atleast woh baat toh sunege . Mujhe nahi lagta meri koi baat woh sunna bhi cahenge.

Neil - Kayu tu mujhe sher ki guffa mein kyu dhakel rahi hein.

Kayra - Bhaiyu please.
She said while showing him her teary puppy eyes.

Neil immediately hugged her.

Neil  - Accha chal karta hun baat par essi shakal mat banna. Ha par tu surf mere saath toh chal mein baat karta hoon.
He can never see her sad.

Kayra - OK..Thank you Bhaiyu.

Neil - Pagal Esme thank you kya hein .
Chal ab khana khane .

They went downwards.

At dinning table

Everyone settled at dinning table.

Kayra was looking with hopeful eyes towards Abhimanyu that he will speak with her but he was ignoring her.

Neil noticed this. He decided to break her chain of thoughts. He immediately served her and himself.

Neil - Kayu let's start.

Kayu started eating.

Aarav who had no idea about what all had happened spoke.

Aarav - Bhaiyaa Aaj Suraj kaha se nikla ?

Everyone looked at him with questioning eyes.

Aarav - Aaj di bina nakhre dikhaye Loki ki sabji kha rahi hein . Unhone na muh banaya na hi koi bahana banaya aur nahi aapse daant kahi . Kisine kuch magic kiya hein kya aaj?

Neil kicked him from under the table and asked him to keep quiet.

Abhimanyu - Aaru kya hein na woh har kisi ko aapni khud ki care kari aani chaiye. Ab tum sab bade hogaye hoon tum sab ko har cheez batane ki jarurat nahi hooni chahiye.

Neil decided to change the topic and atmosphere.

Neil - Aree wese humne aaj sweet dish Dekhi hi nahi? Kya hein aaj .

He opened the lid of the jar and found gajar ka halwa.

Neil - Aree wah aaj Gajar ja halwa banaya hein . Kya mast smell aa rahi hein. Mein smell se hein key Sakta hoon ke ye aapne banaya hein.

And he served everyone.

Kayra and tears in her eyes. Because she loved Gajar ka halwa from core of her heart. Abhimanyu made it for her. So at least she will be happy for a while and will know no matter what he always loves her.

She looked at Abhimanyu with teary eyes . But he was not looking at her at all. Tears were on edge about to fall down anytime.

Neil patted her back and gave her assuring look.

Abhimanyu's room

Abhimanyu was going through some files. Neil and Kayra slowly entered his room not before knocking.

Neil - Bha....Bhaiyaa...woh....woh thodisi....baat karni thi aapse.

Abhimanyu - Hmm....bolo
He said in cold voice while still looking in his file making them even more scared.

Neil - Bhaiyaa woh actually Kayu.....

Abhimanyu - Neil agar tu Kayra ki vakili karne aaya hein aaya hein ya uski punishment cancel karne aaya hein toh get out before I lose my calm. I have decided that she is not going out of the house till I say and that is final. And uski college ki attendance ki baat hein toh I am going to talk to her college and ask for online classes
No more arguments now.

Neil - Nahi Bhaiyaa I know aapne yeh decision soch samajkar hi liya hoga I am not even challenging that. Par uske practicals hein and she can't miss them. Vivas bhi hein . Agar woh miss hogaye toh uska pura saal barbad hojayga. So please think on it once.

Abhimanyu - Thik hein.....She will go to college only for practicals and their will be my security around her continuously. She has to be home immediately after practicals. Is that clear ?

Neil nodded

Abhimanyu - Is it clear Kayra ?

Kayra flinched but nodded.

Kayra left as her work was done.

Neil - Thank you Bhaiyaa .

Abhimanyu whacked him.

Abhimanyu - Pagal hein kya? Woh meri bhi behen hein . Mujhe bhi uski chinta hein . Tum sabko kya mein Hitler lagta hoon?

Neil - Haan woh toh lagte hoon.
He mumbled slowly.

Abhimanyu - Kya bola tune?

Neil - Nahi......nahi kuch nahi.  Bhaiyaa wese aapko nahi lagta ki aap bohot overprotective ho rahe hoon.

Abhimanyu - Overprotective hona padta hein kabhi kabhi Neil. Tujhe pata hein Mein kitna dar gaya tha aaj. Mein Kayu kein upar ek kharoch bhi nahi dekh sakta. And today she was going to get kidnapped. Can you believe it ? She could have told about the threats she received but she didn't. I really very upset with her.

Neil - But kisne aur Kyu kiya?

Abhimanyu - Punit puch taach kar raha hein subah tak pata chal jayega.

How is the chapter?
Hope you liked it.

Your thoughts on Neil?

How is Abhimanyu?

Do you guys have someone Overprotective like Abhimanyu in your life?

Sorry for late update. I know I kept you all waiting for really long.

Please vote and comment.
Your comments really mean a lot to me.

Jitne jyaada aur acche comments utne jaldi naye updates.

Bye!!
Take care..