I hate the Permit Office

Scar is asking for it with his new skin.

Grian smirked smugly as he watched Scar slump on the countertop as he was put on hold yet again.

"Griannnnnm, please not the music," Scar begged, propping himself up with his elbows, his cane left propped against the counter. Grian only laughed.

"Scar, you're on hold." Grian reminded, trying to keep in his laughter as Scar fell dramatically back onto the countertop.

"Here lies the great GoodTimeWithScar, forever put on hold by his cruel boyfriend." He announced dramatically as Grian sat down, folding his arms, watching with amusement.

"You could always file a complaint," Grian suggested, eyes sparkling.

"No, I couldn't! It goes straight into lava!" Scar groaned and continued his fake funeral.

"Oh, Scar." Grian helped Scar up. He hadn't seen Scar's outfit, since the moment he walked in, Grian had put him on hold.

His translucent white shirt was half-way buttoned, with an orange and blue armpad to complete the look. A tie hung lazily on his shoulders, Scar must have purposely not tied it.

"Oh, void, Scar, your outfit." Grian tried to keep in a laugh. "Do you really not know how to tie a tie?"

Scar pouted. "I'm still on hold, don't expect me to answer." Grian let out a chirpy laugh.

"Alright, alright, Scar." He grinned, taking out the music disc. "I'll make this exception for you, but there is a catch."

Scar looked at him sceptically.

"Oh come here, you." Without thinking, Grian grabbed Scar by his untied tie and pulled him close before closing the distance between their lips. After a long day of working at the stupid Hermit Permit Office, a kiss shared with his boyfriend really made things better.

(Not like he was working for more than an hour)

When he pulled away, Scar's face was red. "I hate the Permit Office." he muttered, raising a hand up to touch his own lips.

"Scar, don't be so dramatic." Grian grinned. "Animal permit, was it? All the animals?"

"Yes, here's the form." Scar timidly passed it over.

"Alright, let me just-"

"Don't you finish that sentence." Scar groaned, slumping back onto the countertop. "Just read it in silence"

"-put you on hold." Grian grinned widely, popping the music disc back in.

"Grian!"