Graduation

A graduation is for most people fun. Something will be closed off and you can move further in your life. 

The graduation from the Red Room is not as fun as graduating from school. You will undergo a surgery where they take away your reproduction organs. In other words, you can't have biological children anymore.

---

Y/n had heard rumours of what the process is from the graduation. You have to fight to the death against four other people and the person who will survive, she looses the change of becoming a mother.

There is a positive side of the graduation. You are allowed to go on missions, leave the institute for awhile, get out of these white walls and boring building.

Y/n Queen doesn't remember where she came from, her memory got wiped. She knows that she will kill anyone just to live. This girl is the best after all.

---

One thing you can expect if you are on the top of the Red Room: you are a target.

Five people go in the graduation room, all sorts of weapons are laid out. Only one walks away. Alliances have been made in the year that the Queen girl arrived in the Red Room. The fight will be two against three, if the brunette and her alliance survive, it will be one against one. 

The brainwashed girl took as weapons a gun, a big knife, a small knife and throwing knifes. The first girl that went down had no chance, the moment Y/n had a throwing knife in her hand, she threw it at one of her opponents.

Her partner, for now, was busy fighting someone else. There was no time to look for who would win, because the other girl that wasn't fighting went for the attack against the brunette. This was harder than the sparring session a day earlier. All these girls were chosen by the trainer for graduation, they are all good in what they do.

After some time and many blood shed, the Queen girl won the fight. To make her harder the one who killed her partner had already began advancing on her so she had no time to recover. The first thought she had in her mind was to take her small knife and stab the last one.

The knife pierced through her stomach, then she twisted it before taking the object out.

Y/n was the only one who survived. She fainted and was taken away.