Hehe

It was finally Friday and we just got out of school. Anthony caught up to me as I walked home. I didn't take my car to school today because I wanted the exercise. "Hey" he said as he caught up to me "hey you" I said smiling. I couldn't help but notice how hot he was..everyday I feel like saying "your so hot" or "I find u to be one of the cutest humans alive" but I felt like that would ruin our friendship, so I didn't say anything.

"How are u?" He asked looking at me "I'm okay I guess. How bout u?"
"Eh. I've had better days" he said laughing a little "what's funny?" I asked looking at him. "Oh nothing, just something my girlfriend said"
"Your..girlfriend?" I asked "Yep" he said. I felt..sad in a way.. I didn't know he has a gf. I think I like him..more then a friend...
"You okay?" He asked looking at me
"Yeah..of course" I said faking a smile
"Well I gtg, going hang with the girlfriend" he said walking away
"Bye.." I said quietly as I walked home.

Once I got home I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a diet soda. I ran to my room and sat on my bed. 10 minutes later I got a text from Anthony saying "need 2 talk now, meet me outside". I walked outside and saw his shadow in the dark. "Anthony?.. What do we need to talk about??" I asked looking at him. He walked to me and pulled me to him..and kissed me. It was a long kiss. It felt nice and it was just as I imagined it to be. After a minute of kissing I looked at him confused. "Anthony? What was that for?" I asked. "Ana, I like you. A lot, more then a friend and I broke up with my gf because I can't stop thinking about you" he said. I was surprised "b-ut" I stuttered.. "I like you more then a friend too..." I said finally. He pulled my close to him and kisses me again.