PARTY!!

*still Toasts POV *
I hung up and headed to Johnny's house, I got there and noticed the lights were all off and I started to wonder what was going on... I knocked and then he door opened...I walked in and it was pitch black, 3 seconds later all the lights turned on and everyone yelled 'SURPRISE!!' I smiled as much as I could and laughed a bit too, I came here expecting that we were going to actually going on duty on my birthday! As soon as they yelled surprise they came and attacked me with hugs, the first person to hug me was Johnny and then Billy,then Sally...as soon as they released I noticed Johnny blush a bit, all I wondered was, why? I mean we were best friends since like...Forever, oh well I'm just going to try to ignore that for now...After all that hugging was finished (and the 'Happy Birthdays!'),Music started Blasting and people pulled me over to the living room floor to dance,we danced to many songs,until I was absolutely tired and told them I'll dance later "I'm going to get something to drink" ,I went over to the snack table and grabbed some punch, I was disrupted when someone came out from behind and hugged me,I turned around,"Billy!!"I hugged him,(he also returning the hug) "Johnny!!" he then said "Happy Birthday,Johnny!" He then gave me a quick peck on the lips,which made me sort of blush because all of our friends and family are here, "Billy,our family's here" I said in a playful voice,"at least they know I love you" I grinned "well then if you love me,kiss me again" I Leaned in and kissed him, he was hesitant at first,but then he kissed back, it felt amazing his lips were so soft , and perfectly in sync with mine, I never want this moment to end.
That's when I heard a door slam.

**sorry it took so long for me to update this, I'm Sick,I'll try to update again tomorrow if I'm not too sick...**
Buh-bye 😄