Seven :D

...
I'm sorry 😭
I actually forgot about this for like... a year
I'm a terrible person
I'm sorry
And Merry Christmas!!
Or whatever you celebrate !

But yeah , I'll actually try from now on

Here's chapter 7!

**--((TIME SKIP TO THE DAY AFTER THEY TELL EVERYONE >:) #sorryNotSorry)--**

"Johnny!!---Johnny!!!!"-"Argh forget it, let's just wait till he wakes up on his own"-"no that'll take forever--lets just ..."
~~Ghost's POV~~
"Ahhh!!" I scream as I feel a cold surge goes through my upper body I'm sitting up now, I move my wet brown hair out of my eyes "what da heck?!?" I panic for a split second until i see a familiar face... "uhmm sorry,sir- we had to wake you up..." -"why? And why with water?! What's going on?where are we? What happened??" and why am I so panicky, why am i so stressed??what's going on?! I'm Panicking,why am I panicking?! "woah, woah calm down sir it's alright...just take a deep breath "  he puts his hand under my chin and  looks me directly in the eyes, his brown eyes are so amazing, my heart is beating out of my chest he is so handsome shh!! shut up...me! he doesn't know you like him yet (Wait what) "well It's apparently 6:00-ish am-- we don't know where we are and we have no idea... what happened..."-" okay then, thank you, all I wanted was a little information!!" I say rolling my eyes"Johnny?"-"Yes, sir?"-"who's that?"I say pointing at a female human being "Ohh uhm sir.. You might want to sit down for this..."-"Johnny!- I'm already sitting !" Except after I say that I sit up and hug my legs."oh right...Johnny...this is...well this is you..."I stand up and look at the female waving at me "what do you mean this is me? that's a female! I'm a male..."-" well, I'm not quite sure myself either... but she introduced herself as Joanna Ghost"-"Hi" she says with a grin, omigod she sounds just like me... But a girl of course, well I don't find this too weird considering the whole P.I.E thing and all, not the weirdest thing to ever happen, but defiantly not what I expected...
oh my god this is really weird, and now there is very awkward silence while I'm thinking all this..what do i do? i smile-"okay." I gesture to Joanna, wait why did i just gesture to her, I gesture to both Joanna and Johnny -"okay..."-" okay"-" okay" ( <--- underlined is Joanna speaking) "Okay!"-"Why are we saying okay?!"-"I don't know!!"-" let's just explore this area for a bit then we can figure out what we are going to do"-"M'kay"(Yes they both said that)
I look around and see a window that's boarded up, I think we are in an old cellar,the walls are an ugly brown, he room is quite damp and the ground is cement. There's a stair case across from the wall with the window, and up that staircase is a door, seems to be the only way out of this place I'm freezing my butt off -"uhh J-Johnny can I u-use your sweater?"-"oh yeah of course, I'm sorry...Sir, you must be freezing " he says as he hands me his sweater, I put it on, it smells of him, I love the smell of Johnny, God dang it I have fallen so hard for him, but anyway I have bigger problems right now, like that one door, I turn around and look up the stairs, Joanna and Johnny are there trying to pick the lock with a watermelon? "uhmm guys that won't work" I say trying not to laugh, I don't even know it but I stated rambling about locks and Martin Luther king Jr? I'm not sure, but  when I was about to move on to the laws of the universe I heard a loud clunk and the lock fell down the stairs in front of me, I stood there speechless, so astounded. I'm in my state of shock until I heard them leaving the room, I hear a gasp as I slowly started walking up the stares, I also hear an unfamiliar scream I then hurry up the stairs to see what is going on, the scream is still piercing my ears as I quickly scan the room to see if anyone is hurt,all I see is Johnny on the ground, and Joanna in the corner covering her ears, I don't see what is screaming though, I look around to see if there's a door that looks as if it leads outside, I don't, I think my ears are bleeding from how loud and high pitched this screaming is. I think the screaming got even more high pitched I can't take it anymore, I collapsed on the floor as well ,expect on the other side of her, I think we were down on the ground for a good 2 minutes before it stopped, wow that was terrifying, Its so silent I think I might actually be deaf, well I think we technically should be but we're not because I hear Joanna Speak "J-Johnny" she quickly crawls on her knees towards him as do I " W-What happen t-to him?" I ask her "He w-was hit by the- the screaming monkey thing"-" the screaming monkey thing" I repeat looking around the room and see nothing, it must've ran away we just couldn't hear because we were basically deaf. I look at Johnny I-is he dead? I start panicking and pacing around the room, would if he is actually is dead? Would if he dies not knowing I love him?

A/N
I'm sorry I left it there I wanted to update it on Christmas so...

I'm gunna start trying, I'll just update whenever I can ok? Bye :)