Chapter Thirteen: The Mysterious Girl and A Looming Threat

The next day after the dark truth behind everything, the girls and Masato took a walk through the small forest that was located on the island. Fuuka and Masato were in the front of the group while Yukari and Misturu walked away from each other. 

Fuuka: Ah, the air is so fresh… 

Masato: It’s crazy how a forest like this one is able to thrive on an island in this heat. 

Fuuka: I never thought a walk in the woods could be so enjoyable. You can’t do this in Iwatodai. 

Yukari: …

Mitsuru: … 

The two girls stayed silent and not even looking at each other, as Fuuka and Masato looked at each other before continuing their walk as she stopped for a bit. 

Fuuka: Oh, so listen to this… Junpei was acting like such a pervert yesterday, and I didn’t know how to react… It’s probably a good thing we came out here with only Masato… 

Masato: That does explain why you suddenly asked me to come with you at the last minute. But yeah, Junpei was really eyeing your swimsuits all the time at the beach until I smacked the back of his head. 

Yukari: Huh? …Oh, yeah. 

She said not really listening to the whole conversation as Fuuka sweatdropped as the whole air got even more uncomfortable as Mitsuru’s phone rang and she answered it. 

Mitsuru: Mitsuru speaking… 

Ikutsuki: Uh, Mitsuru… We have a slight problem. 

Mitsuru: Please continue. 

Ikutsuki: Well, I’m at the lab here on the island…  And a machine that was considered inoperable suddenly left the facility on its own… 

Yukari: A machine…? 

Fuuka: What kind of machine is it? I need detailed information to locate anything other than Shadows… 

Ikutsuki: It’s a combat vehicle- - an anti-Shadow weapon, to be precise. 

Masato: A combat vehicle…? 

Yukari: You mean like a tank!? 

Mitsuru: We’re not currently with the others, so it might take some time for us all to assemble.

Ikutsuki: I see… Well, regardless, I want you to handle this as soon as possible. I’m on my way there now. 

Mitsuru: If the target cannot be captured, do we have permission to destroy it? 

Ikutsuki: *laugh* I highly doubt you’ll be able to destroy it. 

Fuuka: What…? Then how are we supposed to stop it…? 

Ikutsuki: Just do your best. I’ll call you again later. 

He said as Mitsuru ended the call and while she did that Yukari tried to call the other boys’s phones, but neither of them answered them, as Yukari groaned. 

Yukari: …Great, no one’s answering. 

Mitsuru: Don’t worry about it. Let’s go back and get our equipment. 

She said as they went back to the villa to gather their equipment incase of battle against the vehicle. As they were doing that, the other boys were at the beach, as they struggled to get any girls to date as they were chased away from the girls boyfriend and even a girl that was into the dark web stuff. But as they were about to admit defeat, a mysterious girl with bright blonde hair wearing a light blue sundress stood on the dock. Junpei and Akihiko failed missably while Makoto was only able to get some words out before the girl ran towards the same forest as he ran after her.