13. party

//Sorry for the late update but enjoy This may contain some slight smut in end, if you are uncomfortable then skip that please. //

Later in the evening yoongi dad arranged the party as per Yoongi said.

They all are present in the party including Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon and sumi.

Yoongi didnt invite Taekook cause Jimin is also going to be present in the party and he dont want him to feel restless seeing taekook but still they both are present in disguise of waiter where no one can recognise them.

Jimin came with his father wearing formal for first time when Yoongi eyes fell on him and he can see the world is fading away and He can only see Jimin there who slowly coming towards him.

Yoongi came out from his thoughts when His father placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Yoongi go and greet mr.park and your soon to be husband" Yoongi shyly nodded and went in front of them when Jimin and his father look at yoongi.

"Hello uncle I hope you both didnt have any problem while coming here" Jimin father nodded as now when Jimin only looking at yoongi.

He just can't take his eyes off from him for jimin yoongi look like prince so handsome that his mind corrupted with so holy thoughts. He immediately looked away with red cheeks.

"Yoongi you stay with Jimin, I'm going to greet your father" Yoongi bowed towards Jimin father who left after patting Yoongi shoulder.

Yoongi came closer to Jimin when he avoid eye contact with Yoongi . Yoongi
chuckle at Jimin action.

"Umm...Jimin shall we go to meet the guest then we'll meet other family members" Yoongi said while staring at Jimin who didnt said anything other than hmm.

Yoongi sighed and didnt said further cause he know how much Jimin feel anxious and uncomfortable in front of strangers.

Yoongi placed his hand on Jimin waist softly before taking Jimin with him where as Jimin breathe hitched when Yoongi pulled him closer like this and placed his hand on Jimin waist which make Jimin feel butterflies in his stomach and he still can't believe that Yoongi is the same person who use to hate him.

Only Jimin could know the real reason behind his hate which he pretend in front of the world.

Yoongi with his guest when Jimin is only Bowing in front of him not knowing what to do.

In last Yoongi take Jimin along with him to meet Namjin.

Jimin being so nervous here when Yoongi told him to meet his cousin. Yoongi left Jimin waist when He saw Namjoon and Jin is coming towards them.

"Jin Hyung... he is my fiancé Jimin" Jimin bowed to Jin and smiled when Jin having tears in his eyes which is unoticed by everyone.

"OMO Jimin you are so pretty in real" Jimin blush and Jin remark and he is feeling some comfortableness in Jin eyes like he know him from years but he shrugged the thought and looked at Namjoon when his eyes wide.

"Jimin he is Kim Namjoon husband on Jin Hyung" Jimin mind became blank he don't know what Namjoon doing here but he bowed towards him also when Namjoon did the same.

Meanwhile Jin looked at Yoongi before let sumi meet Jimin. Yoongi nodded as yes when Jin understand.

"PAPA..." Sumi coming from the other side shouting Jin name when Jimin turned his face towards him when he find small little baby coming towards them, Unknowingly tears are threatning to fall from Jimin eyes when he saw that baby.