this is crazy..!

Aurora just walked home because she didn't have enough money to take a taxi or public transportation, her life was really sad.

Auroras eyes saw a woman who was screaming when someone stole her bag.

Because Aurora is a girl who has a good heart, Aurora ran after the mugger, her eyes saw a stone and threw it at the mugger.

The tattooed man looked at Aurora with a bright red face as if he was angry.

"YOU..?! "

"Yes, thats me, why hm...? Are you angry...?" teased Aurora.

The tattooed man dropped the bag he had just stolen, then his hand wanted to slap Aurora on the side.

but it's not that easy friends...!

because Aurora was going to fight him, Aurora grabbed the tattooed man's hand, twisted it, then let go and kicked him.

Aurora heard the sound of police sirens and let the police take the man into the police car. After the police car left, Aurora looked at the woman who was standing from a distance. Aurora took the bag and gave up.

"This is your bag, Auntie..." the woman thanked Aurora.

"Thank you for taking my bag from the thief...!" exclaimed the woman.

"My name is Cindy Crawford, then your name is...?" Aurora smiled and shook Cindy's hand.

"My name is Aurora Gabayasya, auntie..." Cindy nodded.

Cindy took out some money from her wallet and handed it to Aurora.

"Take this Aurora" Aurora shook her head but it was different from her heart which wanted to accept it.

"No need, Auntie, I'm willing to help you..!" Cindy continued to insist until Aurora took the money.

"Thank you, Auntie," Cindy nodded.

"Where do you live, Aurora?" asked Cindy to Aurora.

"Hum...? I live in a boarding house alone," Cindy was silent, then grabbed Aurora's shoulders.

"You don't need to worry...! Let auntie pay for you" Aurora shook her head.

"No need, auntie, I don't want to be in debt to you... so I'm sorry I refused," said Aurora honestly, she was afraid that one day the woman in front of her would collect the money she gave.

"Okay, what do you do, hm?" Cindy asked then brought Aurora to a cafe, the two of them sat down and ordered food and drinks.

"hum... working in a cafe and the salary is pretty good," Cindy smiled with Aurora's honesty.

"Why are you honest with me Aurora...? You're not afraid that I'll get you in trouble...?"

Aurora was silent, then chuckled "What are you afraid of...? Why am I afraid, if only Auntie had bad intentions from the start I wouldnt have helped you" Cindy laughed a little when she heard Auroras words.

It was starting to get late afternoon, Cindy and Aurora exchanged contacts with each other.

"I'll go home first, Auntie," Cindy held Aurora's hand.

"Do you need aunty to take Rora...? It's not good for girls to come home at night, didn't you say this cafe is far from your house?" Aurora nodded.

"It's far, but... don't worry, Auntie! I can defend myself...! If that's the case, I'll go first...!" Aurora waved her hand and then ran from the cafe.

Aurora was invited to work as a designer in Aunt Cindy's boutique, and coincidentally Aurora had several pictures of her own dresses.

After Aurora left, Cindy got into the newest black car, then asked the bodyguard to go to her mansion.

Not long after, the black car was parked in a large mansion. Cindy got out of the car gracefully. She looked at the living room. There were her two children and her beloved husband.

"I'm home darling...! Dont you miss me hum...?" Hearing a familiar voice in their ears, the father and son looked at Cindy longingly.

After two weeks Cindy just returned.

The youngest hugged Cindy tightly "Mama! You've been abroad for a long time...! I don't know what I miss you!" said Verrel with a sullen face, Cindy just chuckled then looked at the eldest who was silent.

"Don't you miss Mom, son?" Darren shook his head, making Cindy pout.

"Why...?" Cindy asked disappointed.

"Yes, in the end, mom kept asking, 'When are you bringing your in-laws for mom...? ' Yes, I'm annoyed...!" said Darren, annoyed.

Cindy laughed. "Yes, I think you have a disorder," Darren stared flatly at his mother.

"Don't look at my wife like that...!" said Andra to Darren.

"Your wife is my mother too...!" Darren and Andra stared at each other sharply while Verrell and Cindy understood their behavior.

"That's it...! I want to tell you a little story...! Come on, sit down first" Darren and Andra sat down.

"Mama was almost mugged"

Darren and Andra were shocked and worried. "Are you okay, darling...? Is there something hurt, hm..?" Andra asked and Cindy shook her head.

"Then? How did Mama survive?" Cindy smiled and then told about the time she met Aurora, Cindy also told about where Aurora came from.

"Her name is Aurora Gabyasya...?" Cindy nodded.

"Yes son, her name is Aurora Gabyasya, Aurora is only two years apart from you. And she goes to school at the same place as you."

"Same school as me...?" Cindy nodded.

"He's kind, friendly and polite. Mom was amazed when he dared to deal with that thief...!" Cindy admired.

"Aurora huh...?" muttered Darren.

Darren is curious about Aurora, what kind of girl does her mother admire, or is she the same as other girls...? spoiled child, maybe...

? spoiled child, maybe