amanda Aureliana

Aurora was silent.

He felt guilty when he scolded Arza, Aurora lost consciousness at that time.

"I'm sorry Arza..." Aurora whispered.

Aurora was startled by the voice of a girl behind her.

"What are you doing...?" asked the girl and sat next to Aurora.

"There isn't any"

the girl nodded "my name is Amanda Aureliana" the girl smiled.

Aurora fell silent when she heard that name.

Oh, it turns out the female protagonist is here.

'Why not before? ' Aurora thought angrily.

"Hey!" Aurora looked at Amanda.

"Why..? "

"Did you hear me talking...? I got to know you" Aurora looked disapprovingly at Amanda, why was she interrupting Aurora's time.

"Then? What should I do...?"

Indonesia
Inggris
amanda terdiam tidak tau harus mengucapkan apa kepada aurora.

"maafkan aku"

"sebaiknya kau pergi" amanda bangkit dari duduknya lalu berjalan pergi dari sana.

aurora menatap punggung amanda yang mulai menjauh lalu menghela nafas.

"kenapa baru sekarang..? " lirih aurora.

aurora pun bangkit dia akan pergi kekelas untuk meminta maaf kepada arza.

diperjalan aurora yang fokus pada handphone nya pun tidak melihat seseorang didepan lalu dia tertabrak.

Dugh...

aurora meringis lalu bangkit dari jatuhnya lalu menatap orang didepan nya.

dengan mata tajamnya aurora berucap " kalo jalan itu liat liat..! "

"... "

" maaf " ucap orang itu.
Terjemahkan teks dengan kamera anda
Amanda was silent, not knowing what to say to Aurora.

"Forgive me"

"You'd better go," Amanda got up from her seat and walked away from there.

Aurora looked at Amanda's back which was starting to walk away and then sighed.

"Why now...?" Aurora whispered.

Aurora got up and was going to class to apologize to Arza.

On her way, Aurora, who was focused on her cellphone, didn't see anyone in front of her and was hit.

Dugh...

Aurora grimaced then got up from her fall and looked at the person in front of her.

With her sharp eyes, Aurora said, "If the road is slippery...!"

"..."

"Sorry said person.

"Okay, I forgive you," Aurora walked away leaving the person.

The person stared at Aurora's retreating back, then shrugged indifferently.

"Okay, I forgive you...?" the person repeated, then he left there.

Aurora looked at the empty class, where were the people?

a girl looked confused at aurora "hey aurora..! aren't you coming home..?" asked the girl.

Aurora looked at the girl, "Nata, where are people...?"

"They've gone home, and why are you still here? Did you miss anything?" Nata asked Aurora.

"Huh..? "  Nata nodded.

"Yeah, you don't know... today is free time so we're going home, it's the school anniversary in two days so the teachers and student council are preparing for it."

Aurora nodded, knowing that the school anniversary was in two days.

Nata patted Aurora on the shoulder "Okay, I'll go first, okay?" Nata left there, leaving Aurora behind.

"That means Arza has come home..."

Aurora sighed then took her bag and walked out, in front of her class Darren was already there.

"Too long," said Darren.

Aurora rolled her eyes lazily "I told you I don't want to come with you anymore..!" Aurora walked past Darren, Darren just shrugged his shoulders indifferently and then followed Aurora's footsteps.

Aurora stayed silent in Darren's car, after Darren promised not to mention taking her car again.

Darren glanced at Aurora briefly.

Why isn't the girl next to him chatty anymore?

"Is there a problem?" asked Darren without looking at Aurora.

"Yes"

"What's the problem...?" asked Darren again.

Aurora sighed "I shouted at my friend"

Darren raised his eyebrows "Why did you yell at him...?"

"He always manages my life..."

Aurora looked at the street "Turn right now I don't live in that house anymore" said Aurora.

"Oh yes? "

"You don't believe it...? I don't care either," said Aurora.

Darren chuckled "calm down"

Aurora looked at Darren "You should just shut up"

Aurora took out her cellphone and opened a game that she liked.

Darren glanced at "Do you like playing games?" Aurora just nodded in response.

Not long after, the car driven by Darren stopped. Aurora got out of the car "Thank you"

Then leaving Darren in the car, Darren saw Aurora enter a fairly nice house, although not big but medium size.

"You're welcome"

The car left the residential area.