Aurora's anger

Aurora was ready in her school uniform, her hand touched the doorknob and closed it.

Aurora smiled "Start your day with a sweet smile on my face!" Aurora jumped when she turned around to find someone leaning against her car looking at Aurora with a crooked smile.

Aurora was shocked "Heh! Who are you...!"

The young man got up and approached Aurora "I'm Darren"

"So...? What are you doing in front of my house?"

Darren looked around "Your house is ugly." Aurora looked at Darren in annoyance.

"If you just want to make fun of my house, you'd better get out of here! I'm annoyed...!"

Darren chuckled.

Aurora looked at Darren sharply "You're going home from here!"

"What if I don't want to...?"

Aurora looked at Darren sharply "It's up to you."

Aurora's feet walked away leaving Darren there alone.

"Wait"

Aurora turned around "What...?" asked Aurora.

"I was asked to pick you up," Aurora raised a confused eyebrow.

"Who asked?"

"My mother" answered Darren.

Aurora looked at Darren "What's your mother's name!"

"Cindy Crawford"

Aurora nodded "Oh I know Aunt Cindy, who are you...? The driver?" Aurora laughed.

"I'm his son"

"Her child?" asked Aurora with her mouth open.

"Shut your mouth, get up quickly!" Aurora ran and got into the car under Darren.

The car was driving at high speed, making Aurora shocked and scared, Aurora suddenly screamed.

"damn it! slow down stupid! I don't want to die young!"

"akghhhhh...! if you want to die don't take me!"

Darren heard Aurora's scream, he just smiled, Darren started to like to prank Aurora. For him, Aurora's annoyed face was very funny, and it didn't make him bored, in fact it made him addicted.

"Don't worry," said Darren, making Aurora look at Darren with burning eyes.

"Don't worry, where from? You want to make me die damn it!" Darren laughed.

"There's nothing funny! Akghhh...! Don't speed...!" Darren was satisfied with Aurora's scared and annoyed face, he slowed down the car.

After arriving at the school parking lot, Aurora got out of Darren's car and slammed the car door hard.

"I'm not coming with you anymore!" Aurora walked away, leaving Darren who raised his eyebrows.

then chuckled, he walked towards his own class.

Darren is a smart and handsome student, his family is a donor at the school Aurora attends, unlike Aurora, who is only a scholarship student.

In the Aurora class, he sat quietly accompanied by Arza.

"Why is your face annoyed Rora..?"

" Just forget my annoyed face arza"

Arza just nodded.

A teacher entered the classroom, causing Arza to turn towards the front.

"We will start today's lesson" All the students in the class took out all the school equipment they needed.

Break time arrived, Aurora walked alone in the corridor carrying a carton of milk in her hand.

Aurora sat under a tree where she met the antagonist man, Aurora didn't go to the canteen because she didn't feel like eating.

The sound of footsteps approaching Aurora made Aurora look at the figure.

Aurora's heart raced when she met someone she wanted to avoid.

' terrible..! ' Aurora thought worriedly.

The figure was silent for a moment, "You that person a week ago...?" Aurora nodded.

"I'm faris"

"You...?" The figure named Faris raised his eyebrows.

Aurora swallowed hard, Aurora stepped back when Faris approached her.

"Your name...?" Faris asked again.

"My name is Aurora" Aurora was cornered in a tree.

"Aurora..? What a beautiful name"

Aurora feels there is a danger alarm right now. Aurora knows that Faris is very easily obsessed with someone she finds attractive.

Aurora doesn't want to be Amanda who has to get pregnant out of wedlock.

Faris only did that because he wanted Amanda to be his own. Faris approached her mouth towards Aurora's ear, making Aurora flinch.

"Aurora...!!" shouted, Aurora
recognizing whose scream it was.

Aurora pushed Faris away from her and then ran towards the sound. Faris watched Aurora leave with a smile on her lips.

Aurora stopped in front of Arza.

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you anywhere" Aurora glanced behind her then breathed a sigh of relief.

"rora..! did you hear?"

Aurora's body was turned around by Arza. "Yes, I heard that"

Arza sighed then his eyes looked at the aurora he saw just now, he saw Faris who was smiling at him crookedly.

"Arza..? are you okay?" Aurora asked when she saw Arza who didn't look away.

Arza looked at Aurora coldly "Who did you meet..?"

deg

Aurora forced a smile,"I didn't meet him, I just accidentally met him and he asked to meet me."

Arza brought Aurora to a quiet place, Arza cornered Aurora against the wall.

"Why do you want to be invited to meet?" asked Arza.

Aurora was silent then sighed "forced"

Arza laughed "forced?"

"Yes, I was forced to" Aurora looked down, not that she was afraid, just holding back her anger.

"Why didn't you fight back?" asked Arza, breathing unevenly.

Aurora was silent then Arza lifted her face forcefully.

"You answer..!!"

Aurora sharpened her eyes.

"Why, when I meet him..? Are you angry? It's up to me whether I want to meet him. You're only my friend! Only for a few weeks..! Besides, you and I have just met, and I don't have to keep everything a secret. story..!! "

Arza was silent.

"I've tried to keep him away! Because I don't want problems happening to me! I realize that you're just a friend to me, I don't want you to get involved in my problems!"

With a gasp, Aurora left there, leaving Arza speechless.

Aurora didn't mean to yell at Arza or get angry at her, it's just that Aurora has a temperament from birth, and she has little patience.

Arza looked at Aurora's back that was moving away, then looked at the wall.

bugh...

Arza punched the wall.

"Damn it!! akghhhhh..!" shouted Arza then left there with bleeding hands.