meet mom arza!

Aurora doesnt mind the change in the storyline but... What confuses her is that for the past week, Aurora has never seen Amanda, the female protagonist.

And also, Aurora is often brought together with Erwin as if fate is bringing them closer, even though Aurora has distanced herself from Erwin.

Aurora also didn't expect that the man she accidentally met behind the school turned out to be the male antagonist.

The world is very small for Aurora, because in just one day she has met the male antagonist and the male protagonist.

And in the future...? Maybe a wealthy widower..? If only Aurora were to meet a wealthy widower.

"The neglected princess? I thought I was reading a novel but it turned out to be a comic" Arza chuckled.

"Even though there's nothing funny...! Hum..." Aurora was annoyed with a sullen face, Arza stroked Aurora's black hair gently.

"How can you be this cute...?"

"You ask? Let me answer, of course my blood flows thickly with the blood of my parents...! Just so you know, my mother used to be a popular student because of her beauty and my father was popular because he was a handsome student council president there! Do you believe that?" Aurora's story so that Arza will believe it.

Azra lowered her body then looked at Aurora with a sweet smile.

"of course I believe Rora"

"Okay, looks like I have to save up to buy lots of novels and comic books," muttered Aurora Arza, who heard Aurora's words, she must have heard it.

"You want new novels and comic books...?" Aurora replied enthusiastically.

"Of course! It's just that I haven't had enough money to buy it yet. You know I'm someone who can't afford it." Even though Aurora is already working with Cindy as a designer at Cindy's boutique, it's still a long time for her salary to be transferred.

have been given a decent job but not with the date.

Azka sat on Aurora's table and smiled.

"Okay, I'll buy the comics you like and the novels you like, I'll treat you...!" Aurora nodded enthusiastically.

"Yey! You promised to come home from school!"

Arza chuckled then connected her hand with Aurora's "Yes, I promise!" said Arza.

Their conversation was heard by all the students in the class, they knew that Arza liked Aurora, it's just that Aurora wasn't sensitive.

time passed so quickly, currently Aurora was waiting for Arza to pick her up. They had promised to go to a bookstore.
A sports motorbike stopped in front of him but it turned out to be Arza, wearing a hoodie and black shorts.

"You're really cool, I swear...!" Aurora admired without realizing it. Her words made Azra's cheeks redden and her liking increase.

"Thanks" Aurora nodded.

Aurora also went up with a couple helmet under Azra.

"Today I will treat you to your heart's content Rora"

"Huh...? Seriously..! I'm afraid how your money will run out..?" Azra chuckled, how could it run out? Azra which has branches of various shops, restaurants and cafes.

Is Azra rich? naturally.

Is Azra handsome? very handsome!.

whatever Azra wants can buy, but... one thing she can't... get Aurora's love haha!.

Arza and Aurora came out of the bookstore.

Arza looked at Aurora "Where else are we going, hm?" Aurora looked around the mall then her eyes fell on an accessories seller.

"going there...! Come on!" Aurora pointed her finger at the accessories shop there.

"Please take a look first..." said the employee politely.

"Wow! The bracelet is cool!" the employee chuckled.

"That's a bracelet for a couple, Miss," said the female employee.

then looked at Aurora and Arza alternately.

"Are you a couple?" Arza and Aurora looked at each other then nodded.

"I want to buy this bracelet, how much...?" asked Arza.

"46 dollars"

"Isn't it too expensive? Just for a pair of bracelets...?" muttered Aurora.

'I forgot that I live in a novel...! and the currency is United States dollars..! ' thought Aurora then nodded.

Arza looked at Aurora "Rora are you okay... hm?" asked Arza.

"huh...? I'm fine"

Aurora looked at the bracelet she had just bought with Azra.

"Is that good?" Aurora nodded.

"That's good...!"

"Let's just go home, okay?" said Aurora.

"Yes, but come to my house for a moment, my mother said I want to meet you..." said Arza.

"What is going on..? ".

"I don't know... but I think mother I just want to get to know each other," said Arza.

"Okay, let's go to your house!" said Aurora, making Arza chuckle in amusement at Aurora's behavior. In fact, Arza likes Aurora because of her innocent nature.

After a few minutes they motorbike arrived at Arza's house.

ting.. ding...

The sound of the mension bell rang, an elderly woman opened the door with a smile on her face.

"Hi, Aurora! Auntie has been waiting for you all this time, but now you've just arrived...!" The old woman was annoyed with Arza and Aurora.

"Sorry, auntie, we had to stop at the mall, auntie," said Aurora.

"Its okay, come on in! Let's talk inside the hall."

Aurora Arza and Arza's mother sat in the living room with a glass of orange juice brought by the waiter there.

"Meet Aunt Aurel and this is my husbands name, Arga," Aurora smiled then nodded.

"My name is Aurora, uncle, auntie"

"Just call Mama Aurel and Papa Arga, okay?" Aurora was silent then looked at Arza, Arza, who knew from Aurora's gaze, nodded.

Arza couldnt possibly scold Aurora because Aurora was his future girlfriend and future wife.

After the afternoon started, Aurora was taken home by Arza. in front of Aurora's small house

"I'm sorry... my house is ugly," said Aurora.

"it doesn't matter"

"Why don't you move?" asked Arza.

"How do you want to move? don't have any money,"

Aurora laughed sadly. Aurora was suddenly hugged by Arza, then Arza whispered.

"Don't be sad, I heard people say that there are cheap houses around here."

"Really? " Arza shook her head.

"There are!"

"Yes? I'll accompany you later, okay?" Arza nodded then stroked Aurora's hair gently.

"I'm going home, okay, beautiful..." Aurora nodded and waved her hand.

He looked at Arza's motorbike then his lips chuckled.

"My mobile ATM, I hope you're safe," said Aurora then went into the small house.