face time.

Hey my lovey dovey kittens.

'I know I hurt you but believe me I m drunk that day I m still sorry I know you can't forgive but you are my husband my responsibility so I have to take care of you'

After read this jimin take this note and going to his room he have no expression on his face after reading this day to be normal like talking to jungkook and tae eating lunch watching anime and some nap he don't no that yoongi come early today also nor he mention on note to he eat his dinner and saw the time he thinks that yoongi didn't come at this early so he start to watch anime he lost in anime he didn't notice yoongi car he still watch TV yoongi come inside and saw jimin he stood on man door he notice everything jimin's laugh his plump pink lips chubby cheeks small nose his black hair on his forehead he lost in jimin then jimin notice him and get panick the remote fell out of his hand yoongi come to his sense and notice that jimin get panick he walk towards him jimin sit leke a ball in fear he thinks that yoongi beat him like that day then he got shocked at yoongi action yoongi place his hand on jimin's cheek and cares it with his thumb and said with strait face....
"I m sorry to made you like this
You don't have to scared of me"
Jimin didn't say anything and yoongi going to his room he sit on his bed and think what he done with jimin he don't no how to made it he feel really bad he is mafia and he didn't get emotional at this easy he don't know why he feel like this he didn't like jimin he just feel bad because he didn't do wrong to right people then he get shower and come downstair he saw that jimin made something in kitchen...
"Ummm what are you doing" yoongi asked
"D-did you eat" jimin said in scared and low voice
"No" yoongi said and jimin start cooking he is scared at the same time he look cute yoongi stare hom continuously fron dining table he notice every small details his lips cheeks nose a sharp jaw line he wears black lower and red t-shirt which show his mole on beautybone yoongi stare at the mole jimin turn and back him for plates yoongi come out of his thoughts he said in mind 'what I m doing yoongi calm down ahh but his mole I want to eat it no no yoongi you can't shut up'.......
"H-here" jimin said and put the plate in front of yoongi he come out of his thought he start eating and jimin going to his room then yoongi said..
"Jimin c-can you sit with me"
Jimin scared his hands start to shivers then he notice jimin hands...
"Jimin if you don't want then you can go" yoongi said but jimin still there awkward silence fill the room then yoongi try to break it
"J-jimin are you still angry" yoongi said but jimin didn't want to said anything after some time he said
"I-I know it's force marriage f-for you and you didn't like me or l-love me ever but I m trying to be y-your friend because I can't live with a s-stranger i have hope that I c-can make you my friend but y-you breake the hope" jimin said with wet eyes yoongi don't know what to do he stop eating and said...
"C-can we start a-again" yoongi said

••••••••••••••••
Next Chapter.
"Look I have to go and it's really very important meeting for company if you don't eat with me I'll also not eat and then I m late for meeting and if I lost this deal then all of this lost responsibial are you"

"Ughhh fine"
••••••••••••••••
Hey my kittens how is it I think it's a bit small but I try my best yaaaa, don't forget to vote or comment otherwise you know I have contact with Mafia agustd🔪