Only Yours.

Heyyyyy kittens....

"Ahh ahhh MIN slow slow" jimin moan but yoongi ignore slow word and thurst him jimin feel so good but it's just his finger work wait for the main thing....

Yoongi know that he prep well now but still he thrust his fingers in him then he stop for remove clothes he stop and see jimin his hands above his head legs wide open purple marks all over his body his messy hair his uneven breath his half open eye are enough for yoongi to turn on he remove his shirt while making eye contact or I say stare him with seducive
eyes jimin also see him with half open eyes then he open his belt and the button then zip and remove his pant but still his boxers on his thing is visible from boxers it's fully hard and stood proudly jimin can't help but stare his member.....

"If you stare like this then I can't control in myself" yoongi said jimin get blush and turn his face with smile
"I still can't believe I have you" yoongi whisper while leaning to his face
"But I believe that I m yours and only yours" jimin said while rub his nose with yoongi's one yoongi chuckle and peck his lips....

He remove his boxers and again lean towards jimin then he stroke him self for 3 or 4 times....

"I LOVE YOU" yoongi said and push the tip of his member in jimin's entrance....
"Mmmhmmm" jimin moan and place his hands on yoongi's chest yoongi slowly slowly try to push jimin get pain and pleasure at same time he scratch yoongi's chest coz of pleasure he get  with a small thrust yoongi push his full length in one go....

"MIN" jimin scream yoongi smirk after hear this and peck his lips after waiting for some good only second he start to move lightly and peck jimin nose and his hand slide back of yoongi his hands roaming on yoongi's back...

"Aa...Ahhh daddy fast fast daddy" jimin moan coz of pleasure he got..
"As you say" yoongi said and increase his speed he thrust into him fastly and deeply....

"Ahhh... Daddy MIN" jimin moan coz yoongi found his prostate
"Found it sugar" yoongi said
"MIN there there again" jimin said while breath heavily yoongi hit his prostate againand again and again jimin scratch yoongis back and moan messily
"Fuck sweety you like it this much huh tell you daddy MIN" yoongi said while thrusting the voice of skin slsping is fill in the room
"Ahhh" jimin moan
"Tell me honey didn't daddy ask something" yoongi said in husky voice
"Y..yess daddy do it faster" jimin said yoongi smirk and in animal speed hit his prostate continuously after some thrust jimin come on his and yoongis chest yoongi smirk and lick his chest jimin get shiver...

"Mhmmm daddy" jimin moan and whisper jimin come but yoongi isn't get his half way he want more he don't want to try different type of possison coz of his husband he want him to lay comfortly he kiss jimins forehead and again start move his mamber....
"Mhmm MIN" jimin moan after some thrust jimin again hard yoongi took his length and stroke it..

"Aaahhhh....daddy MIN please fast fast daddy" jimin moan he get alot pleasure by thrust and strokes
"Ahh....ah ..... MIN" jimin moan and scream while coming he come twice yoongi didn't stop he thrust him with his full speed after twenty min jimin come thrice yoongi still doing his job jimin like it very much he like when yoongi take this much time he like when yoongi kiss him....

After another 20 min yoongi come jimin feel warm in his hole yoongi still didn't get tired he come to face and kiss him with full of love jimin bluch like red berries.....
"How is it sweety you like it?" Yoongi said while cares his left cheek with his hand jimin get shy and hide his face on yoongis chest...
"Don't be this much shy baby I can't control myself" yoongi said and jimin make eye contact with wide eyes yoo gi chuckle after seeing this reaction and pech his both eyes....

"I LOVE YOU" yoongi said
"I LOVE YOU TOO HUBBY" jimin said and make kiss for first time by his side yoongi get shock of his this movement but smile after kiss yoongi took jimin in bridle style and make him bath after take bath together yonngi come and change bedsheet he took jimin from couch who sit there and wait for yoongi when he done and took him coz he can't walk yoongi took him in bridle style and amke him lay on bed yoongi also lay beside him and cover themselves with thin silk quilt they both still naked jimin hug yoongi and snuggle on his chest...

"Baby" yoongi Said and jimin hummed
"Can you say MIN once again" yoongi said shamelessly
"Huh" jimin said and get shy
"Please" yoongi said and Jimi node as no while hide his face in his chest
"Ok then" yoongu said and jimin see his face yoongi capture his lips when get chance he kiss him with little passion then bite his lower lip jimin tap his chest two or three time he leave his lips...
"MIN" jimin said while rubbing his lip
"Sorry baby" yoongi said while chckle but jimin get mad
"I hate you" jimin said
"Really sugar" yoongi said and again start leaning towards his lips jimin notice and hit his chest lightly
"Ouchh" yoongi said
"You pervert cat" jimin said
"I m cat" yoongi saide with wide eyes open and jimin node
"Youuuu" yoongi said jimin hide his face on his chest and mumbled good night
"Good night love" yoongi saith and they both sleep peacefully

••••••••••••••••••••••
Here it is enjoy😉
and yeah don't forget to use hobi water after read this ok...
BORAHAE💜