Min.

Hey kittens....

"Ahh s-slow" jimin said and yoongi bite his nipple jimin moan again and yoongi smirk he saw the nipple that was bloody red then he doo same on his another....

Then yoongi kiss his chest and then his abdomen jimin get pleasure and he moan yoongi lick his lower abdomen and suck then he again going face to face to jimin and peckk his tip of nose and kiss him his one hand intertwine with jimin ones and another open jimin's pant he open the button and palm the thing on cloth jimin moan between kiss then he open the zip and enter his hand still on the boxers he palm a bit fast this time jimin moan and he fully hard like stone yoongi break the kiss and he took off his pant with boxers in one go before peck his forehead yoongi see his thing and chuckle....

"Small but cute" yoongi said in husky voice jimin blush
"But only mine" yoongi said again
Then he took his member and kiss the tip of it he kiss the thing from up to down jimin moan and moan and moan....

"Hubby please" jimin said
"Please what baby" yoongi said and give cat touch to his member
"Please love me" jimin said and moan
"I always love you honey but what you want now tell your hubby" yoongi said and lick the tip of his thing
"A-Ahh hubby please fuck me please" jimin said
"Got you baby boy" yoongi said and with out wasting time he took his full length in his mouth and give him blow job he move his head with pretty good speed his lips hold the thing perfectly he do it very perfectly.....

"A-Ahhh mhmmmm hubby f-fast" jimin said and yoongi increase the speed of his head and jimin about to come
"Ahhhh h-hubby yess I-I m comming comming" jimin said and yoongi do it with his full speed

"AHHHH" jimin moan like scream and he release his all the holy juice in yoongi mouth yoongi kiss him and transfer the holy juice to jimin's mouth and chuckle at his reaction jimin hit his chest and he peck his nose then he rub the inner thigh and make eye contact with jimin jimin see the black dark seducive eyes which state him and yoongi see shy brown doe eye jimin get shy and yoongi peck his forehead then he come down and kiss the leg start from toe and end the thigh he kiss his inner thigh suck it and eave a purple beautyful mark jimin moan lightly.....

"Tell me if it's hurt sweety" yoongi said in cold voice by making eye contact and jimin nod...

Then yoongi hold his both leg and satre the entrance then kiss it and lick it...

"Mmmmhhmmmm hubby" jimin moan
then yoongi do his work with his tongue and jimin moan messly...

"Ahh hubby mhh" jimin moan
"You like it" yoongi while making circle around his entrance with his finger
"Mhmm"jimin moan
"Tell me sweety hubby asked something" yoongi said
"Y-Yes I l-like it" jimin said
"Good now you love it" yoongi said and enter his one finger
"Ahh" jimin moan or scream yoongi thrust his finger slowly jimin continuously moan some light or some like a scream coz it's his first time he gave all of him to yoongi....

One finger become two
"Ahh ahh hub-hubby" jimin said and yoongi increase his speed and thrust his fingers and then two became three and it's alot pleasure for jimin to handle yoongi thrust slowly but deep...

"A-Ahhh MIN" jimin moan and yoongi stop after hearing what jimin said he smirk and again thrust him but fast this time...
"Say that again baby moan for you MIN" yoongi said
"Ahh ahhh MIN slow slow" jimin moan but yoongi ignore slow word and thurst him jimin feel so good but it's just his finger work wait for the main thing....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey kittens I know it's late😅😅
Sorry but I know you like it and I want to share something your author get his first k*ss yesterday from the special one and believe me it's the best feeling and I m so happy🙈 hope you all fine take care of your self for next chapter🌚
BORAHAE💜