The Friendship Festival

The camera phases through the window of twilight on it, to her meditating with her horn lit and wings spread out.

Twilight Sparkle: Ommmmm Mmmmy goodness, I can't handle this! Nothing is working! I just have to get it together

Twilight Sparkle: Ommmmm Mmmmy goodness, I can't handle this! Nothing is working! I just have to get it together. Just go in there! And ask! This is your Friendship Festival! Everypony's happiness rests in your hooves.

She hoofpalms herself, then Spike came through the door.

Spike: Okay, Twilight. Got your charts and graphs.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, thank goodness you're here, Spike. I'm just so nervous about this meeting!

Spike: Whatcha talking about?

Twilight Sparkle: *sigh* I'm about to ask the 3 most royal princesses of Equestria for a huge favor! What if they reject me?

Spike: It'll be fine. Just remember the most important thing.

Twilight Sparkle: Smile!?

She turned to him with a creepy forced smile on her face, creeping him out.

Spike: Eh... No. You're a Princess, too. Besides you, are friends and the princesses fought against the Titans.

Twilight Sparkle: Right!

Then she took a deep breath to calm down. And she opened the doors, and walks into the throne room to see Celestia,Luna and Cadence. To see that the throne room has a newly designed.

She walks up the Princesses looking very happy to them her idea for the Friendship Festival today

Twilight Sparkle: Good morning princesses. Thank you all for seeing me. I have an idea that I think will make are Friendship Festival the most wonderful celebration Equestria has ever seen!

Princess Celestia: Yes, Twilight. We are very excited!

Princess Cadance: Ponies have been arriving from all over all morning.

Princess Luna: I'd like to think it's to see us, but Songbird Serenade might be the bigger attraction.

Twilight Sparkle: Yes she is the... "mane" event. *giggles* And to make it special, I could use your help Spike.

Spike brought out a board while humming. And Twilight moves others to the board and goes over her plan. And the purple alicorn draws out her plan.

Twilight Sparkle: Songbird Serenade performance is not scheduled to start until after you begin the sunset. And based on my precise calculations, to get the very best lighting for the stage, Princess Celestia, I was hoping you could make sure the sun stays about 28.1 to the south, and, Princess Luna, if you could raise the moon 62 to the north at the same time, it would reflect the sunlight on the other side and really frame the entire stage perfectly!

The princesses were confused.

Princess Luna: I...

Twilight Sparkle: But wait! There's More! Cadance, if you could use your crystal magic to create an aurora above the stage, the sun and moon will shine through it and create a truly amazing light show!

Spike: Presenting Songbird Serenade! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Whoa-ho!

Spike climbed on top of the board with a stick in his hand with a picture of Songbird Serenade, only to lost his balance and falls over.

Spike: Ta-da.

Twilight spread her wings out with a happy smile on her face.

Celestia, Luna and Cadance were a little confused. Sure Twilight had a lot of ideas before, but this one they weren't so sure.

Princess Luna: So you're saying you want us to move the sun and moon for the party.

Luna asked as Celestia and Cadance looked at each other with the same expression.

Twilight Sparkle: Well, I'd do it myself, except I don't have your magic.

Princess Celestia: Twilight, each of us uses our powers to serve Equestria in our own way. You are the Princess of Friendship. You already all have the magic you need. Besides you, your friends and use have fought against the Titans and saved Equestria many times remember.

She said as the 3 Princesses lit their horns with their magic to demonstrate their point to Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: So... that'd be a no?

Her ears dropped down in disappointment as Spike smiled nervously.