𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 0- 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑬𝒏𝒅

𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹~
     𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓾𝓹~
           𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮
                    𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮'𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
                        𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰
                           𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓭
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓸𝓲𝓭 𝓒𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓾𝓻𝔂
𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓣𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮
𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼

"Ugh... my head hurts like hell..."
Finally opening your eyes, you see a bright light clouding your view completely. You were confused to say the least. You had been sleeping in your bed a moment before you had heard those weird voices then you woke up surrounded by light.

"Hehe~ sorry about the bright light, darling~" I looked behind me and saw a beautiful silhouette of a woman. Her skin was a warm grey with golden marks scattered along her arms and face. Her hair was soft as silk as it flowed beside her as she walked closer to you. Her silver hair faded into a light lavender towards the tips of her hair. Her eyes were the color of pure gold with a beautiful shine that would captivate anyone who looked her way. She was dressed in a velvety black Grecian dress that has a slit up to her upper thigh on both legs, with golden accents adorning the flowing fabric and a intricately decorated corset that was pure gold with a golden necklace that had chains attached to the arm holes of the dress so it wouldn't slip down. It felt like you were staring at a goddess as she titled your chin up so you could meet her eyes.

"Oh dear me, I hope I didn't startle you too much now. Sadly, my darling, this isn't the best time to chat and get to know each other." You looked at her strangely and moved slightly away from her figure. You were confused and very flustered at the nicknames she's given you already, as you can probably tell, you aren't used to people flirting with you at all which is why you notice it. She chuckled and stepped back. She put her hand out in front of you ,which was adorned with gold jewelry, hoping you would take her hand. You stared at her hand for a moment before you gently pressed the palm of your hand against hers, she intertwined both of your fingers and began leading you somewhere unknown.

The light wasn't as bright now thankfully, but it was still very hard to see where she was taking you. You didn't trust her fully quite yet but you trusted her enough to that you would allow her to lead you into the unknown. "If you don't mind me asking, where are you taking me?" She chuckled and looked back to you for a quick moment before turning her head back to face the direction she was walking in. "Patience, my dear. If you think I'm going to harm you in any way, I give you my word that I have no intention of harming you." You slightly relaxed at her answer and kept following her for who knows how long until she suddenly stopped where the bright light had all but faded into pitch black darkness.

She had a tight hold on your hand so she was able to lead you quickly and swiftly through the darkness which engulfed you both. You were weary of her but you didn't have much other choice than to trust her and her guidance, for now at least. You still don't know where you are and what you're doing here which gave you more questions than answers. You figured asking the woman would prove to be useless since she said to be 'patient' the last time you had asked her a question.

She had suddenly stopped once again but this time there was a random table in the middle of the darkness with a large light shining on it. "Go on now. We don't have much time now." She slightly pushed you towards the table and you stumbled forwards before you caught yourself. You found yourself looking at the items on the table, which you found yourself very confused at just looking the items. There was quite a few tarot cards faced down on the table and as you inched closer towards them, she put her hand on your shoulder.

"Before you do this, let me give you the rules. First, you can only pick five cards, those five cards will stay with you forever until your journey ends. Just remember that. Now have fun choosing!~" That sent chills down your spine as you slowly looked back down at the cards. 'What the hell does she mean by that?' You heard her lightly chuckle. You turned back to look at her but she was gone. "Boo!" You jumped backwards and almost fell until she put her arm around your back and held one of your hands to keep you from falling. Your faces were inches away from each other as she slowly puts you back standing up. A light blush covered both of your faces as you both refused to make eye contact with one another. "Ahem, sorry about that... now let's get this finished.~"

You stepped closer to the table and carefully looked at the cards. You couldn't tell what they were since they were all faced down so you would have to rely on your gut feeling. You flipped the first card over and it was "The Death" card. You gulped as you saw the card. You hoped it wasn't some bad omen or something so you moved on to your second card. You picked the middle card which the card read "The World". You were somewhat confused as to what this card could mean, maybe something to do with the cycle of life and death? Who knows? Surely you don't so you spend too much time thinking about it. You flipped over your third card which was the top right one. It was "The Star" card which you again, got confused as to what it might mean. You've never read or learned how to read tarot cards so this wasn't exactly your strong suit. You then picked the bottom left card which was "The Moon" and once again didn't know how to feel so you picked the next card you saw and flipped it over. It was "The Sun".

You turned back to look at her but she had disappeared again. You had begun to feel sleepy and wobbled on your feet as you fell on the ground and succumbed to a deep sleep. The woman caught you in her arms, princess style, and looked down at your sleeping figure. She had missed you for so long and now she had finally been able to see you again after all these years but alas, you had things you needed to complete and people you need to meet so this reunion will be put to the side. And besides, you don't probably even remember her or what happened during ⏁☌⟒ ⎐⍜⟊⎅ ☊⟒⋏⏁⎍⍀⊬.

"𝑮𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕, 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑾𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒑 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏~"