𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 2- 𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆!

"What the fuck?! That hurt like a bitch!" You fell to the ground rubbing your cheek where you got harshly poked with a wooden pole. "If you don't learn how to use a wooden sword, you have no chance of using a real one! Now get back up and try again!" You mumbled some curse words under your breath and stood up tall only to be knocked down once again. "Alright, let's take a break. You need to write down everything you remember from the series into this notebook and I'll fill in where you don't remember." You weakly nodded your head. "For the record, my name is Calypso! I forgot to mention that earlier!" You looked at her weirdly and sighed.

Your whole body was sore from being thrown to the ground so many times and jabbed with a wooden sword. You sat down on a rock and wrote down everything you remembered which was surprisingly a lot more than you thought. "Here's all I can remember." She looked down at the writing and smiled back at you. "That's perfect! Now follow me, we are going somewhere different for this specific exercise~" You were pretty damn scared as to what she was referring to but nonetheless, you followed her to a large waterfall that had a single stone pillar. "Don't tell me.." She aggressively nodded her head and pulled you by your arm. "I want you to be able to withstand the pulse of the water and be able to remain balanced. It will help you withstand physical attacks from strong opponents in the future." She pushed you off the waterfall and you landed on the stone pillar half dead. You managed to pull yourself onto the pillar and stand under the raging cold water.

You fell off the pillar many times but still kept going back. Days passed then months, then you were finally able to stand under the waterfall without any trouble which you felt extremely proud of and so did Calypso. She made a big feast the night you conquered that challenge, she expected you to take longer but she was pleasantly surprised by your quick learning abilities and your unwillingness to give up on a task once you got it.

"Next phase, I want you to beat me in a fight with a wooden sword. Just like last time!" You looked at her with pure horror. "I never could even beat you! That hurt like hell! Nuh-uh! Never again!" She sighed and put her hand on her waist and looked at you. "If you want to save a certain someone, you should reconsider. Just saying~" You were frozen still at her words. She was right on the mark, you felt like Ace's death in both the anime and manga was kind of unnecessary to the actual plot but was really only there for Luffy's character development. "You got me there. Fine."

She tossed you a wooden sword and she got one herself. You both got into your positions and fought for hours on end. You managed to get multiple good hits on her but she was able to beat you every single time which made you a bit discouraged but you didn't want to give up. Especially after the whole waterfall thing that took so long to master, when you said the water was cold, you meant ice cold, bone chilling even. The roughness of the water didn't help at all but you still did it. Which made you continuously get up until your body hurt too much to even move, but even then you still tried to get up and fight her once more.

Needless to say she was impressed by your rapid progress and your strong will. You really reminded her of that woman she knew long ago. She smiled down at your tiny sleeping figure and carried you back to your room but not before bandaging you up. She sat outside in the beautiful moon lit night, no clouds as far as the eyes could see, and the stars were shining as bright as the sun did during the day. She sighed and looked up at the star filled sky and reached out. She was worried about even bringing you into this world so that was why you both were on an island far from the marines, pirates, and most importantly the world government. She wasn't ready for you to be put in the center of attention, especially when you didn't know how to properly protect yourself and you were also in the form of a small child.

The next day was hell. Continuous beat downs from Calypso and being jabbed in every part of your body from the tip of the wooden sword. You are very slowly improving and figuring out how Calypso fights but you still can barely land good solid hits on her. She was still impressed as ever with you even if you weren't exactly impressed with yourself. You did enjoy sparing with her daily even if it meant getting your ass kicked every time.

A year had already gone by so quickly, it feels like only yesterday that you were suddenly taken from your sleep and put into the chaotic world of One Piece were hot men and woman live. And apparently a very attractive instructor, you meant Calypso obviously. She has been teaching you the basics of how to use a sword and you've been practicing day and night while getting a good amount of sleep. She also taught you how to throw shurikens and daggers so you've also been practicing that. You usually hit the target but you're never close to actually hitting where you want to.

"Alright, let's try again!" Calypso was cheering you on in the background as you attempted to throw daggers perfectly into the middle of the target. You closed your eyes for a brief moment and took a deep breath then flicked your wrist and harshly threw the dagger. You watched it pierce the middle of the target and you ,at first, didn't believe you actually hit it but you blinked then looked again and you had a large smile on your face. You had finally threw one perfectly, now it was time to continue doing that.