The IWGP Champs

Ring of Honor announced a Tag Team Tournament in which the following teams were announced -

1. Bishamon (Hiroki Goto & Yoshi Hashi)

2. Bennett Family (Cole Karter & Griff Garrison)

3. Catch 2/2 (TJ Perkins & Francesco Akira) 

4. Lucha Brothers (Rey Fenix & Pentagon)

5. LiYoh (Lio Rush & Yoh)

6. House of Torture (Jack Perry & Ren Narita) 

7. Spanish Announce Project (Serpentico & Angelico)

8. Hardy Boyz (Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy)

Hardy Boyz defeated Acclaimed, Gunn Club, Young Bucks, Kingdom & Butcher and Blade in a Ladder Match for both AEW & ROH Tag Team Championships, Rebecca Hardy won Women's Honor Rumble and Women's Championship finishing Athena and Aminata down and Hardy Boyz defeated Angelico and Serpentico, House of Torture defeated Lio and Yoh and assaulted them till FTR & Kenny Omega made them go, Lucha Brothers defeated Catch 2/2 & Bennett Family defeated Bishamon and became No 1 Contenders for IWGP World Tag Team Championship. 

Hardy Boyz defeated House of Torture and with Shane Helms won a Trios Tournament in Mexico and AAA Trios Championship and with RVD NEVER Openweight Six Men Championship as well as Trios Casino Royale as Numbers 19, 20 and 21 (RVD, Jeff and Matt as Willow and Delete Matt) and defeated Bullet Club Gold down too for AEW Trios Championship, Hardy Boyz with Shane Helms & RVD defeated Bullet Club Gold in an eight men hardcore tag team match to end their feud. 

Karter and Garrison defeated Lucha Brothers while Hardy Boyz defeated House of Torture in the tournament and finally Hardy Boyz defeated Karter and Garrison in a Ladder Match as Jeff Hardy took out both Cole Karter & Griff Garrison as Rebecca Sky attacked Maria Kanellis, Hardy Boyz and Rebecca defeated Cole Karter, Griff Garrison & Maria Kanellis to end the feud, Hardy Boyz defeated Original Kingdom (W Adam Cole) to win AEW Tag Team Championship, Shane Helms retired and they vacated NEVER Titles and RVD/Hardyz dropped the titles to FTR & Adam Copeland, Hardy Boyz defeated Cage and Copeland and retired too, RVD won International and FTW Championships and retired with them. 

Finally Karter and Garrison defeated Bullet Club Chase Owens and Kenta as Billie Starks saved them and helped them win, joining their group.