Lance Archer feud

Lance Archer won Pure Championship in a Tournament Finals and won ROH Television Championship attacking both Cole Karter & Griff Garrison down the lane, Claudio Castiglioni won ROH Television Championship, BCC won IWGP & ROH Tag Team Championship, Bennett and Taven joined NWA and won NWA & MLW Tag Team Championships alongside TNA and AJPW Tag Team Championships, Adam Cole, Roderick Strong & Wardlow became Trio Champions and finally in Ring of Honor as Lance Archer & Righteous won Trios Championship and lost to Bullet Club Wardogs as Clark & Drilla teamed with Gabriel Kidd and took them as Finlay won ROH World Championship, Lance Archer defeated Griff Garrison and Cole Karter in 2 v 1 Handicap Match and finally called The Righteous and Butcher & Blade who took out Billie Starks and Maria Kanellis till Wardlow made the save, Wardlow defeated Finlay for ROH Championship and David Finlay must leave both Bullet Club & Ring of Honor, Finlay joined Juice and Jay in AEW. 

Lance Archer now Team Hawks won Trios Championship as Righteous & Archer took it as Butcher and Blade won ROH Television and World Championships on the other hand and now, Wardlow defeated Righteous, Butcher & Blade and Lance Archer in a 5 v 1 Tornado Handicap Match, submitting Butcher and Blade at the same time and in a battle royal, in a Street Fight, Adam Cole helped Wardlow win with Garrison and Karter and now, Wardlow, Karter and Garrison won Trios Championship, Maria helped Billie become TV Champ again and finally Cole Karter defeated Lance Archer to end the feud, Butcher and Blade joined TNA and NWA afterwards and now, Cole Karter and Griff Garrison attacked Junior Tag Team Champs Intergalactic Jet Setters and Cole pinned Kevin Knight to win the titles, challenging NWA Tag Team Champions Hardy Boyz and losing them. 

Angelo Parker & Matt Menard announced their departure to TNA, WWE and NJPW and with Anna Jay and Daniel Garcia formed a new faction in Maple Leaf Grappling of Scott Damore and won AAA Trios and Women Championships, Cole Karter was attacked by Angelico and Serpentico took out Maria Kanellis and Billie Starks, putting them off Television.