Addition of Billie Starks

Billie Starks helped Griff Garrison & Cole Karter defeated Serpentico & Angelico, Angelo Parker & Matt Menard, Clark Conners & Drilla Moloney as well as TJ Perkins & Francesco Akira to capture down both ROH and IWGP Junior Tag Team Championships but Serpentico defeated Griff Garrison and took back his masks and low blow Karter down too, ambushing the two till Mike Bennett & Matt Taven made the save, Cole Karter & Griff Garrison are now in Undisputed Kingdom, Cole, Taven and Bennett won AEW Trios Championship and lost ROH 6 Men Title to the faction known as the Family with leader Adam Copeland, Mark Briscoe & Eddie Kingston alongside manager Beth Phoenix who won ROH Women's Championship, ROH Women's Television Championship, AEW Women and TBS Championships dropping to Julia Hart and Britt Baker DMD. 

Copeland, Briscoe, Kingston, Beth & FTR joined All Japan & AAA and became champions there as Trios, Tag Team and Singles competitions and finally Adam decided to stay and not retire, adding Matt Cardona, Steph de Lander & Brian Myers in there too for Indy Wrestling and TNA as System went on a break as Eddie and Alisha are taking off time and Moose got injured, and now, Cope, Brian Myers and Matt Cardona are AAA Trio Tournament Winners and Champions, FTR and Briscoe won All Japan Tag Team and Heavyweight Championship, Eddie Kingston is GHC World Champion and Beth is a Manager alongside Steph de Lander. 

Angelo Parker & Matt Menard defeated Karter & Garrison in a Ladder Match as Daniel Garcia stopped Maria and Starks from entering the picture alongside Anna Jay, who rekindled her friendship with Parker, defeated Starks for Television Championship and won TBS Title too, and finally 4.0 (Parker, Menard, Garcia & Jay) defeated Cole Karter, Griff Garrison, Billie Starks & Ricky Starks to end the feud, Karter and Garrison defeated Catch - 2/2, Young Bucks & Intergalactic Jet Setters and lost the Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship to Motorcity Machine Guns. 

Karter and Garrison helped Cole, Taven and Bennett defend Trios Championship against Butcher & Blade and Lance Archer as well as helped Wardlow defeated Christian Cage for World Championship, Lance Archer attacked the two and started a feud with them.