Spanish Announce Project (SAP)

SAP attacked Cole Karter & Griff Garrison and began a 3 on 2 beatdown till they were joined by Mistico (Sin Cara in WWE) and he attacked both Cole and Griff, and the beatdown continued till Cole Karter and Griff Garrison were saved by Matt Sydal, who came to their aid and challenged and defeated Lance Archer and became ROH World Champion with Mike Sydal won ROH Tag Team Championship and a Tag Team Tournament too, Mike Sydal won ROH Championship when Jon Moxley defeated Matt and now, Sydal lost the title to Nemeth, Nick and Ryan also won ROH World and Television Championships too. 

Nemeth Brothers dropped it Gunn Club who dropped it to Young Bucks, who lost them back to Hardy Boyz who retired with the titles of AEW, IWGP, ROH & NWA around their waists, teaming with RVD, Shane Helms and Adam Copeland won a few Trios Tournaments and Championships too, and finally Cole Karter and Griff Garrison teamed with Sammy Guevara who defeated Angelico and Serpentico back to back, and they lost as Sammy was pinned, Cole Karter called Angelico and Serpentico challenged Griff Garrison into singles matches to end the rivalries down, Hangman Page saved them from an Onslaught. 

Hangman Page teamed with the Boys and won Trios Championship, and finally the feud ended with Garrison and Angelico winning and the trios match concluding it into a Street Fight and they