𝐈 ... 𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════

𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓 𝐎' 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 was born on July 27th, 2002, in Denver, Colorado into riches and luxury, and never had want for anything. Her father, Richard Mills, older twin brother of Ali Mills, is a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon, and her mother is Sharon Spencer Mills, a Colorado native and pediatric ICU nurse. Scarlett's name is mainly due to her mother's love for Vivien Leigh and Gone with the Wind.

The Mills relocated to Beverly Hills after Richard was offered a job at UCLA medical center as head of pediatric neurosurgery, and Sharon was offered a job as a nursing professor at UCLA. Scarlett of course didn't want to move as she loved the snow.

"Scarlett, are you ready honey? We have to go." her mother, Sharon called from down the hall.

Scarlett, who sat at her vanity, grabbed her J'Adore perfume and spritzed some on her pulse points. "Coming mom." she called as she set her perfume bottle down on her vanity.

Getting up from the vanity chair, the blonde grabbed her clutch wallet, turned off her light, and walked down the stairs, where her parents were waiting for her. "You remind me so much of your aunt Ali. She takes forever." Richard said as he grabbed his keys.

"I'm telling her you said that." Scarlett laughed as the family walked out the door.

"Please don't." Richard said. "She scares me."

"Richard honey, you are something else." Sharon laughed as the family got in the Audi Q5, then drove to the country club.

When they arrived at the country club, Richard parked in valet parking. The family of three got out and walked up to the entrance. "Well, I haven't been here since high school, can't say I miss it either." Richard said

Scarlett glanced up at her father and gave him quizzical look then asked, "Why daddy?"

"Because everyone is always in your business. Your grandparents were the worst. I do remember the food and drinks being great." Richard said.

The Mills walked into the country club and walked up to the bar. Richard and Sharon ordered a glass of wine while Scarlett ordered a Shirley Temple. Glancing across the way, they saw a beautiful brunette woman lean on the bar, and a familiar face Richard thought he would never see again: Daniel LaRusso.

Daniel dated Richard's twin sister, Ali in 1984, and was the only one who truly supported their relationship as he was good to her from the very beginning and broke up shortly after prom in 1985 after a misunderstanding with Daniel believing she left him for a football player from UCLA, which was the farthest thing from the truth, and Richard knew that.

"Daniel LaRusso, it's been a long time." Richard said as he extended his hand for a handshake

Daniel smiled as he extended his hand for a handshake. "Richard, it's good to see you. Yes, long time, no see. This is my wife Amanda, Amanda, this is Richard Mills, we went to high school together."