chapter 6

Minjeong's POV

She really is the best friend in the world. She's everything you could wish for. A great friend, a great talker, and a great comforter. And I feel like she would be good girlfriend material as well.

Also, why would she ask about my ex if she didn't like me? I know she likes, but just won't admit it. She thinks she can keep it a secret. And of course Wisteria or whatever the fuck I called her isn't real. And, those tears looked painfully real. I can't believe she actually thought I was being real.

Jimin's POV

I fell fast asleep again after that watching session that we had. I was half asleep when I went to the bathroom, and fell asleep again on the closest bed. And that was Minjeong's. I was practically sleeping, and I thought she was a plush toy and started hugging her. THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING. I AM CRYING.

I woke up in the morning, slowly unsticking my eyelids. And I found myself next to Minjeong. She was staring at me. We had to go home. 

"Why are you hear?" she whispered. I quickly scrambled out of the bed. 

"I have no idea," I struggled to say, panicking.

"It's okay," she replied casually.

"I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night... and I was half asleep," I said in one breath. 

"It's okay," she said firmly.

"Oh, um thanks."

I also realised then I was hugging her while she was in her crop-top, and so was I. I didn't even take a shower last night. I stumbled into the shower, turning on the hot water settings. It was a quick shower. I came out in 5 minutes. Then Minjeong went in. 

I stared at the clock up. The time was ticking. We were meant to eat breakfast now. We had to leave soon. The bus would be coming back. She came out in only her bath robe

She threw her towel on the bed, and shoved her clothes in her bag again. 

"There's still time, you don't have to look at the clock like that," she giggled. True, there was still an hour until we had to leave. It turns out we both don't eat breakfast.

Why was she not wearing any clothes? Why was she so comfortable changing in front of me? She had just finished puting her white lacy bra and her matching underwear, when she turned towards me. I couldn't help but staring at her perfect body.

"Getting a little distracted, are we?" she giggled again.

"You're so... perfect," I managed to whisper. 

"So are you." She came close to me, and took off my shirt and shorts. Now we were both only in our bras and underwear. She pushed me towards the wall.

And then she kissed me. They were so passionate, I almost died. She started placing hot kisses on my neck. A noise escaped my throat. 

She interwined my legs with hers so I couldn't escape. That leg was distracting me like crazy. I started grinding on it. She giggled. 

"I like that," she murmured. 

"Do you like this?" I whispered, kissing her more. "I want you closer."

"Not now," she whispered. She bit my bottom lip with hers. I kissed her so hard that our teeth literally knocked together. 

"Come on." I groaned. She pressed me hard against the wall. I ran my fingers down her body. Then I smashed her back into the bookshelf. I kissed her more. So much that I didn't realise how much time had passed. I desperately wanted to get closer to her. But I couldn't.

Finally, we seperated.

"Oh my god, Jimin," she mumbled. "Fuck."

I looked down at her body. "We'll get a little bit closer later. I'll come over to your house, then?"

"Yes. My mom's on a business trip and she won't be coming back anytime soon."

"One more kiss, please." She kissed me passionately one more time.

We quickly put our clothes back on and ran outside to catch the bus. We got there just in time, and then we were off. I quickly texted Aeri that I couldn't come hang at her place. I was going to be busy.