chapter 13

Jimin's POV

There she was. And she was only wearing a bra and over-revealing shorts. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled. 

"What?" she shrugged. "I usually sleep with just my bra on."

Oh my god, oh my god," I gasped for air. "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Now she was gawking.

"You never told me," she muttered, but she shook it off. "It doesn't matter, we're just friends."

"Yes, yes," I calmed myself down, taking big breaths. "We are just friends. We are just friends." She grabbed my hand and led me to the bed. It was huge, four poster. What you see in a fairytale. I slept at the very end, not wanting to have to do anything with MeiMei, and she slept on the other edge.

"Night," she murmered, switching off the lights. 

"Good night," I whispered back. This was going to be a rough night.

It was the morning. The light from the other side of the curtains was dancing inside the room. The sunlight crept up onto my face. Where was I? Where was Minjeong? Right, I slept over at Meilings house. And then the events of the past night flashed in my head.

I leapt up. I had to get home. It was 10 in the morning. And then I realised that MeiMei was literally on top of me. She was sleeping right next to me, drooling on her pillow. She did look kind of cute. 

"I'm leaving," I whispered in her ear. She woke up with a start.

"Shit, I have to go to work," she groaned.

"Mei, how old are you?"

"25, why?"

"It's just that I'm kind of 18."

"Oh." She looked startled.

"Where do you work?" I questioned.

"At SM Entertainment," she replied, getting up and putting on her work clothes, and marching out of the room.

"That's so cool," I said. "I wish I worked at SM."

"Maybe you will one day," she winked. "You better get going home."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Hey, when do you wanna hang out again?"

"Anytime is fine with me," I replied, slightly hesitant.

"There's circus coming the other day, you wanna go?"

"I think I'd rather be with you. Alone."

"Sure, thing Princess."

"Oh, and can I call you Mel?"

"If you want," she smirked. "But it's much, much worse than Princess."

"Bye, Mel."

At Mel's house

She opened the door. And, well, she looked majestic. The goldeness of the sun was on her face, and her pale skin stood out against it. Her dark black hair was the exact opposite of her skintone. But I don't know why I was studying her like that.

"Hey, Princess Jimin," she drawled, letting me in. She grabbed my waist like there were magnets in her hands and they were attatched to my waist. Her shorts were still shorter than ever, and she had a bra on, not a real top. I don't why she felt so comfortable around me.

"Hi, Mel," I said briskly. I had lied to Minjeong this morning, and ran here straight away. I was keen to meet the girl who called me Princess and my stomach float.

I hugged her. I wrapped my hands around her waist. I rested my face in the crook of her neck, smelling her. 

"You're my best friend," I whispered. But it didn't feel that way. It felt like we needed to be more.

"Thanks." I caught her blushing. I entangled myself from her, and instead intertwined my hand into hers. 

"So, what are we going to do today?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I thought we would just talk, and you know hang." She led me up to her bedroom, and again locked the door behind us. She made me sit on the bed. "So, I met this guy the other day," she said. "And I think he's really cute." I felt a pang of jealousy coursing through my body.

"That's great," I replied, trying not to cry. Why was I being like this?"

"And I got his number too," she cried excitedly. 

"Oh my god, that's great," I exclaimed, trying to sound excited.

"You don't seem to happy," she smirked.

"NO, I don't know what you mean," I said a little too quickly. "You deserve him, I mean you're 25, you need someone in your life to help you."

"He's younger."

"Like maybe 20." 

WELL IF HE'S YOUNGER WHAT ABOUT ME?? 

I LIKE HER. I LIKE HER. I LIKE HER. My heart was telling me that. It was beating so fast. I saw her looked at my lips. BUT WHAT ABOUT MINJEONG. No, choose the girl you love more. My heart said quicker than the speed of light, Mel. 

But what if she didn't like me? I mean she said she liked this dude, so I'm assuming she's not into girls.

"Mel," I muttered. "I have to tell you something?"

"Yes, my Princess?"

"Come here," I said, pulling her closer to me by the waist. She came closer and I touched her cheek, and pulled her hair behind her ear. And then I got up and pushed her towards the wall. I was holding her hand firmly in mine. "I like you."

"THANK YOU!" She yelled. And then our lips crashed together.

Minjeong, Minjeong, Minjeong. I'm so sorry. She can never know. But my brain was telling me to say with Mel. My heart was telling me. Jimin, what are you doing?

"Jimin," Meiling gasped. "Enough." She pulled me apart from her. "Your girlfriend."

"Screw her," I whispered. "I like you."

"But-"

"We can hide it from her," I assured her. "We can do it together." But an image on Minjeong crying appeared in my head. She could never find out. "I don't even care about our age gap."

"I LIKE YOU," she screamed. "I gave you so many signs."

"I know, I know." I was still thinking about Minjeong.

"Those back hugs, truth or dare, sleeping in the same bed, locking the door behind us when we were in the room, wearing bras in front of you."

"It doesn't matter, now we're together. You are perfect. Perfect for me. Call me Princess again."

"Princess."

"You're mine, now."