AN INTRODUCTION

During World War II, many people gave all, but all gave some. As a lawyer, I was able to settle a lot of matters in the court. However, after being granted amazing powers out of the blue, I was able to serve my country on a much larger scale. How did I get these powers? Well, I know for sure, but it's quite a long story, too long to be reprinted here. One thing's for sure, is that with great power comes great responsibility (God, I am starting to sound like a comic book script) and that perhaps, God gave me these powers for a reason, much like Samson and his amazing strength. (Of course, unlike Samson, I don't have to worry about my hair getting cut here. Or, of course, being immnoral and a sucker for alcohol and beautiful women. Okay, maybe alcohol. But not nearly to the extent of some men-certainly not Bob Ewell, I can grant myself that.) Perhaps he saw the good in me, and felt that I could do even more. Or, maybe, I got my powers from being a really great lawyer. And of course, I've used my work to impress both of my children, who deeply appreciated what I did for the world.

My name is Atticus Finch, and I served my country as a super-spy during World War II. This is my story.