Chapter 1

Flashback:
I sighed in nervousness as I stood in front of the entrance to the building I now am gonna be working . I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before walking through the front doors of the Hybe building. The first thing I saw was multiple people running around in panic getting prepared for a groups to arrive. I walked towards the receptionist and let her know I was the new makeup artist and manager of BTS. She nodded and pointed me towards the elevator and let me know where to go to meet the members. I couldn't stop the wide smile that took over my face at the thought of meeting the members and excitedly thanked her and walked quickly to the elevator. Once I reached the floor I was supposed to be on I opened the door to the left and saw an office type of set up with long sofas in the middle of the room facing each other. I sat on the one with my back to the door and nervously tapped my foot to the floor. I really wanted to meet the members but I was scared to make a fool of myself. Before I could go deeper into my thoughts I heard the door behind me open and in walked the members.
End of flashback:
It's been months since I've been the manager and makeup artist of BTS and although it is hard work, I love every second of it. The members are all so kind to me and treat me sweetly. And even though I'm younger, they listen well when I ask them to do things. It's the best job I could've asked for. The only problem I have now is that I've started developing feelings for the boys. I didn't mean to but the way they treat me and everything just made me fall for them without me even realizing. Today we have a performance of Black Swan scheduled and Jimin is supposed to wear a point outfit of black while the rest of the members wear white. I sighed in slight annoyance as I was waiting for the members to come into the makeup room to get changed and have their makeup done. I told them to be here 15 minutes ago but they weren't here which irritated me to no end. I heard the door to the room open and targeted my glare towards the first person who came which ended up to be Taehyung.
"Hey, didn't I tell you all we have work to be done? What took you all so long"? The irritation was clear in my voice and Taehyung just smiled at me with his calm easygoing smile
"Sorry Y/N, we lost track of time, but we're here now so", he shrugs.
I just roll my eyes and point to the chair, "Whatever just sit down so we can get to work". He followed what I said and sat in the chair facing the mirror. I started working on his makeup and had to stand in between his legs. I looked down at my watch and grumbled about how low we were on time. I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't realize how close Tae and I were. His face and mine were mere inches apart and I could feel his breath on my lips. I cleared my throat and muttered an apology before backing up and focusing in on his eye makeup. I directed him to close his eyes but he just smirked and kept staring up at me. I sighed in annoyance before gently grabbing his jaw and tilting his head up to have his eyes close slightly and continued working on the eye makeup. He just kept staring with an odd but attractive look in his eyes which flustered me and I tried not to look into his eyes. Once I finished he stood up and walked over to the outfits. I sighed in relief when I saw the rest of the members already had their makeup done by the other artists in the room before rushing them to get dressed. They complied and before I knew it they were dressed and ready with 10 minutes to spare. I let out a deep breath before sitting down in my chair and closing my eyes. I felt a presence in front of me and opened my eyes to see Jungkook standing infront of me. His tattoos were all covered up with tape and the buzz that was growing back looked so good on him.
"Are you okay Y/N, you look really tired. Did you get enough rest last night"? In truth, I didn't because I was stressing about this being their first real showing ever since they got back from enlisting but I just smiled up at him,
"Yeah Jungkook I'm okay, thanks for worrying tho". He just smiled down at me then walked back to the rest of the members. I checked the time and realized they needed to go and get to that stage.
"Alright you guys do your best and have fun for your first stage back! Good luck". They all smiled at my words and each gave me a hug, Taehyung lingering longer than the others, before walking out and toward the stage. I blushed when they walked out before sitting on the sofa and looking up at the monitor. I watched as they performed and was captivated as they moved. God this crush I had, was so bad that whenever I saw them perform, all I could do was look at them and nothing else mattered.