Chapter 7

I woke up this morning and got ready then walked out to my kitchen. It's been a couple days since I was last with the boys because they went on a mini tour and they have a separate manager for traveling so I've just been chilling. Today the boys get back which I'm really excited about, I've missed them so much. As I was making my breakfast and humming I heard a knock on my door. I turned the stove off and wiped my hands down before walking to the front door and looking out the peephole. There I saw it was Jungkook! I gasped happily before opening the door and jumping into his arms.

"KOOKIE! you're here! Where's everyone else"? He smiled and sat me down on my feet before explaining to me that he wanted to see me alone so the boys were allowing us our time alone. I smiled gently at him before leaning up and kissing him gently on the lips before pulling back and leading him into the house. He sat down on the kitchen stool before looking at me.

I smiled and asked, "you hungry? I'm making breakfast." He smiled and nodded before leaning on his hand and watching me cook. A comfortable silence took over as I hummed and cooked while he watched. When I finished I placed both our bowls on the kitchen island and sat next to him. I held his hand as we ate and talked. When we finished, I headed to wash dishes but Jungkook snatched them up before me. I pouted but he just kissed me on my cheek and headed to the sink.

I wasn't too upset because I got to watch him. Ever since he's got back from the military, he just looked even more muscular and nice. He was wearing a tight fitted black shirt and some loose fitting jeans. I bit my lip as I stared, he got that lip piercing and eyebrow piercing back and oh my god I fold every time I see it. His hair was growing back nicely as well. I sighed and he looked over and smiled at me.

"What are you sighing for". I just shrugged and smiled gently back and he just quietly laughed at my weirdness. Once he was done with dishes he walked over to the spot I was on and wrapped his arms around me before kissing me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed back with just as much fever. When we pulled back we were both breathing heavily. He helped me off the stool and we walked over to my couch.

"Do you want to watch a movie baby?" I asked him and he nodded and picked my favorite movie, Aladdin. I smiled and snuggled up to him as we watched. During the movie we talked quietly every once in a while about the most random things and I loved every second of it. When the movie ended Jungkook decided he wanted to take me out. I tilted my head in worry and asked,

"What if someone recognizes you?" But instead of being worried he just smiled at me and responded

"It won't be a problem baby, we're going somewhere thats not open to most of the public". I decided to just trust him and nodded at his words. I went to my room and changed into a different outfit consisting of some baggy jorts and a slight cropped t shirt. I put a cute plushy on the jeans and a cute hat and walked back to Jungkook. He grabbed my hand and we walked to the front door slipping on our matching adidas sambas. He still wouldn't tell me where we were going as we got into the car but I decided to just deal with it and trusted Jungkook.

When we got there, I realized it was an amusement park that had days meant only for idols and workers of the companies allowed. I gasped excitedly and jumped out the car hurrying Jungkook to hurry up. I loved amusement parks and especially roller coasters. Once we got in, we went to the first ride we saw. The line wasn't too long so we were on it in no time. It was just as exciting as I thought it would be which I was happy for. When we got off we just kept going to a bunch of different rides.

After our 7th roller coaster, Jungkook and I decided we had enough and went to the game booths. Jungkook was really good at all of them so we decided to pick one based on the prizes. We saw there was one that had a bunny as an award and immediately went over to that one. To no surprise, Jungkook won and I excitedly got my bunny. I thinker Jungkook by a sweet kiss on the cheek and he smiled down at me. By this point it's been around 4 hours since we got there and we both agreed we were hungry.

We went to one of the food stalls and I got a cinnamon pretzel and Jungkook got a regalar pretzel. We ended sharing both with each other though. Once we finished we decided it was time to go, both of us happy with the day. Once we got back to my room, I sighed and sat down on my couch, Jungkook sitting next to me. I looked over at him and sat up.

"Thank you so much for taking me out today, I loved spending the day with you. You're amazing kookie." I said with the most sincerity I could muster. He smiled at me before grabbing me by the waist and sitting me in his lap and looking up at me.

He quietly said, "anything for my baby". And I smiled widely before leaning down and kissing him on the lips strongly. He smiled into the kiss and gripped my waist tighter. I moaned into the kiss slightly before pulling back and smiling down at him once again. The rest of night we spent cuddling and kissing and saying all the words that equate to I love you