ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | ✧

Hi everybody! This is my first story so I hope it's enjoyable. There is going to be a lot of y/n getting into situations and Izuku helping her out. You get to see her relationship grow with the characters as her personality goes from shy and reserved to outgoing and loving towards the people around her. There is trigger warning because my story will include a lot of mentions of harm towards some of the characters. If anybody is struggling and would like to talk, my messages are always open on twitter (X) @ izukuumidoriyya :)

If you have any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment! I'm doing my best to think of how this story is going to go as I write it!

Y/n's Quirks:
Reverse: When y/n touched somebody she can make them see her memories, she can go as far back as she wants to show a specific memory or accidentally show them a recent memory due to high levels of emotional stress
Healing: Y/n can heal people with stab wound and semi-major external damage without harming herself, she does lose a lot of stamina though. When it comes to internal damage she can choose to heal a person by swapping with them and giving herself their pain in order to heal them.

Everybody in this story will be around 17-18 years of age and there will be drinking because of parties people at UA will have outside of school. There will be so much more to y/n and Izuku's relationship than just them saving each other. So stay tuned! Lots of fluff too :)