A/N: Book Bio & Info

(Pinterest: "I Raised A Black Dragon")

I present to you "The Lady And Her Felines" (5th posted book so far)

- This chapter will contain news/ info on the book.

ALL CHAPTERS PRESENT IN THE BOOK MAY CHANGE

Book description:

Meet Aria, a sweet and lovable girl who brings joy and harmony to those around her. Created with billions of bright stars in the sky. She is the goddess of magic and melody.

Well once...

That's until she was expelled from the heavens. Now ascending down to the beastworld. Once a goddess now believed to be a human being who has nothing left. No family, friends or anyone by her side.

They say cats make great companions when living alone. For Aria thats indeed the case since she has six of them that followed her along the way. One thing to note about keeping cats is to never get one! Her cats are not only cats but hot gorgeous beastmen wanting more than her attention.

Follow Aria in this strange yet beautiful world orcs call "beastworld".

Book tags/ includes:

- Beast-world book, survival, magic, romance, cat men, goddess, and CATS!

⚠️ PROCEED WITH CAUTION: ⚠️

This book will contain mature themes (+18), so please be aware before reading. I will use a lemon 🍋 symbol to indicate mature content in certain chapters. Any pictures labeled +18 that I post are mostly from Pinterest and are used as character references.

Reminder: If I put any photos or videos , it does not belong to me. I'm only using it as a reference or some other sort. All photos and vids used are from the original owners. (i'll try to find and list them)

- Thank you for reading & ch1 is posted!

If you have any questions please comment below! ⬇️