Chapter 28 - Saving Christmas!

Outside of Hogwarts that's also a little distance from the school. Something has happened. In the sky, can be seen a flying vehicle. What kind? Don't know, one things for sure is that it's not like any another.

The color of it is red and it seems animals, possibly some kind of deer, was pushing the vehicle. There was also a man in the vehicle. So covered up you can't even see their face.

He has goggles to cover his eyes, he even has a mask to cover the snow that's hitting him hard from the vehicle going so fast. He's slim and has pointy ears. It also seems he is holding something: a present! The present is red and green and box shaped.

Behind that red mysterious vehicle was another little vehicle. It looked like a flying hoverboard. Another guy on it. He was also covered so he could be warm.

He was bigger having a long black coat, red baggy shirt, scarf, fingerless gloves, ya know... warm clothing. He also has long white hair. The man on the hoverboard got closer to the skinny man. Once close enough he jumped on the guy, it seems the man is trying to get the box.

The scrawny man elbows him causing him to fall onto the seat of the vehicle. The scrawny man accidentally dropped the box and the big guy tried getting it but the skinny guy also went after it causing them both to nearly hit each other. The scrawny guy nearly got it, but the bigger man got to it first but the skinny man kicked the bigger guy.

The bigger man flew out the mystery vehicle but landed on the hoverboard. The man takes off the goggles putting them on his forehead and putting down the mask revealing his face. He has a long white bushy beard, pale skin, short neck, chubby cheeks, and blue eyes. "I'm getting rid of this gift even if it means I must die with it, Mal!" He yells.

The scrawny pointed ear man who is named Mal, takes off his goggles putting it on his forehead and putting down the mask revealing his face. He was pale, having a narrow nose and face, long neck, long brown hair, and black eyes.

"Then let me make your wish come true." Mal takes out a gun and shoots the big man in the stomach 3 times.

The big man fell off his hoverboard and fell all the way down to the ground. Mal then said menacingly as he stared at the foggy bottom—

"Merry Christmas, Santa Claus."

...

Back at Hogwarts

It's Christmas Eve! Everyone was in the Great Hall doing their own thing. Some eating, talking, playing — etc etc you get the drift.

The professors were preparing, students were excited, the paintings were talking and the ghosts were singing, flying around in excitement.

Severus comes in from the door that's behind the table where the professors eat. He had a paper in his hand?

"Severus. Where were you?" Dumbledore questions. Severus looked startled.

"I went to go get something." He replies.

No one can hear them since everyone is loud so they didn't have to worry about someone hearing them. "What's that paper in your hand?" Professor Sprout noticed, pointing at the piece of paper in his right hand.

"Nothing." He defends monotoned.

Flitwik then snatched the paper out of his hand and looked at it. Severus takes back the paper but Flitwik already read it all. "You're adopting?" He asks.

"Yes, what's the problem?"

"Well, who are you adopting?" McGonagall consults.

"I'm adopting Devin and since Devin and Jesus went to the same orphanage, I'm technically adopting both of them. Sierra loves them as brothers and since I thought they didn't have parents I might as well adopt them."