15

marjorie and reece headed into his apartment. the same as the previous day, this time, hopefully without any unexpected vistors. they headed straight into the kitchen and made food.

"what do tou want too eat?" marjorie asked.

"pasta?"

"ahhh good choice" marjorie laughed.

they began making pasta. they made creamy tomato pasta, with lots of veggies. marjorie made the sauce. she added cream, sauce and vegetables. she splashed reece with the sauce.

"oi!" reece said, laughing

he chased marjorie around the house. reece splashed the sauce over marjorie and she squealed laughing.

"reece stop im sorry!!" she laughed

marjorie grabbed a spoon with the sauce on.

"hey thats not fair!" reece backed away.

"shut up reece" marjorie smirked.

reece started running round the house like a child. marjorie flicked the sauce on his apron.

"oi come here you little-"

reece picked up marjorie and threw her onto the sofa, she was laughing uncontrollably.

whilst the pasta boiled marjorie put on her pyjamas, and so did reece. she pink silk pyjamas, and reece wore blue plaid pyjama bottoms. she didnt understand how he could have his top out. even though it was may, the british weather was still extremely cold. marjorie put on matching pink slippers. reece, on the other hand, put on bunny slippers.

"reece! what the hell are you wearing." marjorie laughed.

"what! oh yeah the slippers. i will take them off if you want.." reece frowned.

"im joking hunny, i think you look cute in the slippers."

reece blushed. he was half joking about the slippers but he was happy she liked them.

reece headed into the kitchen to check the on the pasta. it looked more than less done so he pulled it out. he put cheese on the top and began to put it on the plate.

"marjorie you head into the living room, i will plate up the pasta."

"okay my love" marjorie smiled.

———————————————————

it was already 8pm. the day was almost over. at least not for marjorie and reece anyway. they sat down and put 'brooklyn 99' on netflix. they sat and snuggled eating the pasta. marjorie was watching reece eat. not to be creepy, but to make sure he ate all his food. when reece finished his food, marjorie gave him a big hug. she was proud of him.

once they had watched a few episodes they snuggled in front of the fireplace for abit. then, they started kissing for a few minues and then headed into there bedroom...

———————————————————

1 HOUR LATER:

"reece we need to go to bed now, we have to wake up early" marjorie smiled

"oh but marjorie i love you"

they hugged for abit, watching the world pass buy. it felt like hours they were layed there watching cars pass by. slowly, they drifted to sleep. they both had a long (ish) deep sleep. they were so tired. they hugged the whole night until 4:50am. when they woke up, non of the street lights stayed on. for 10 minutes they sat hugging. then they awoken.

"good morning, you" reece smiled.

"good morning. how are you?" marjorie said.

"im good, just tired."

"same here" marjorie smiled.

reece went outside to shower. and then, so did marjorie. reece always only took 15 minues to do everything. 2 minues to brush his teeth, 2 minutes to do his hair, 1 minute to spray colonge and 10 minute to pick out and put on an outfit.

marjorie, unsuprisingly took much longer. it took her 15 minutes to just do her hair!!

first, reece always brushed his teeth straight after the shower. and then, he put on his clothes. today he wore a white shirt and tie with a navy ralph lauren quater-zip. he wore black trousers and black shoes. he looked very smart, smarter than usual. he wanted to look good for marjorie.

after marjories shower, simular to reece she always brushed her teeth first. then she would go to the makeup table and do her makeup. marjories go-too was a simple glam. she always did her eyebrows first. then she did foundation, concealer, contour, highlight and then eyemaker. she only did mascara and eyeliner. everyday she looked stunning. then she put on her clothes. she wore a black short sleeved shirt and beige jeans. her shoes were black high heels. she looked very proffesional, she wanted to impress reece.

MARJORIES POV:

woah reece looked amazing. i loved it when men wore ralph lauren. especially when reece wore it. i thought he looked amazing. oh and his hair, i loved his hair. the little effort he put into it yet it looked effortly gorgous. i loved it.

REECES POV:

marjorie looked stunning. i could not believe my eyes. the tight shirt perfectly complemented her perfect figure. and god her hair was stunning. they way she had curled it was so pretty. i just wish she didnt put makeup on. she looked perfect with or without makeup. i just loved marjorie. i will miss her tonight though. im worried that she wont be safe at her home. i need to stop overreacting. she will be fine. at least i hope.

———————————————————

"come on marjorie, lets get to work" reece said.

"ugh fine" marjorie giggled sarcastically. she loved work really.

they headed down the stairs to open the door. marjorie grabbed all of her bags since she was going to be heading home. reece opened the door and they drove to marjories nursery. they were slightly late so they didnt buy a coffee. in stead reece was going to deliever one. they pulled up into the carpark and headed to the door. then a man jumped out from around the corner..

"did you miss me?" kenny said...

———————————————————

sorry for the cliffhanger!!

960 words ♡