1 - [WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE]

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
————

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

"You people really live like this?"

──────••──────

IT WAS a different time

IT WAS a different time. A different enemy. When Mankind still walked upon the earth, and the enemy was each other.

War.

An ancient, almost ever-present, aspect of humanity. Be it because of their greed, anger or jealousy, war and conflict has always been a part of human nature as a whole.

Throughout history, there were various impressive feats of strength, either by humans which are known to the public, or only to the highest of authority within the Central Government. To this day, of all the things to ever set foot upon the battlefield, the near-untouchable Pilots are always regarded as a true dominant force. Fast and agile, graceful yet devastating. Perceptive, resourceful, and relentless.

God's chosen few.

They saw the world differently; sheer walls became flanking routes. They fought differently; experienced in deception and maneuvering, even overwhelming odds shifted in their favor. But why truly sets a Pilot apart from all the grunts and machines that littered the battlefield, was the bond between them and their Titan.

When linked to a Titan, a Pilot can only be stopped by an overwhelming force... or an equal.

Nothing lasts forever, however... as times change. So does the enemy. And with a new enemy, comes new ways to kill. What once seemed unimportant becomes priority. What was once important is now a liability.