{Chapter Four: Wong & Annette/ Sherry Infected & Ending G-W once & for all..}

{Me and Jill went over to Kendos...but We meant someone on the way, that I meant once during My mission on the CELL facility...}

{Jill Pov.}

*I looked at Boston, He seems well with the mask or helmet whatever, I can't tell, but when it's off, He seems concentrated, I was about to ask Him, when He grabs Me, My face blushed, but two rapid zombie dogs, jumped over Us, as He dodged Them, We aimed at Them, as We were about to shoot them, They were shot at and not by Us.*

Jill: *I aimed seeing an woman in a red dress* Who are You!?...*I asked Her, as She came over, Bos put His arm out at Me, as I stared at Him confused.*

Boston: Her name is Ada...Ada Wong...*I looked at Her* Nice to see You again Wong....*My brain and emotions held something confusion and jealousy?*

{Ada Pov.}

*I grinned mentally so He made it out after all?, how fun looks like I get to have the man to Myself...well kinda, that Woman with Him, makes things difficult, but I am reliefed to meet Him again.*

Ada: *I show Her My fake realistic FBI badge* Your interesting to find here, Mr. Riddle...wonder why...*He hummed at Me.*

Boston: *He brought out hand cuffs.* Flashing an fake FBI badge is an federal offense, Ms. Wong...and working for an Bio terror organization...is also another good stack of sentence at prison...*I made a disappointed face, but amused* They sent You to obtain the G-Virus...did They?...*I impressed by His information gathering.*

Ada: *I clapped at this.* Bravo, You certainly keep Yourself informed...well of course Your working for Cyber Net....so it's obvious by now with the fancy suit...*I hate to lead on such a guy, in fact I quite desire Him Myself, so maybe I can loosen some strings* I'll deal You in then...if You allow Me the sample of G, then I'll make sure it gets to actual good hands...and I might throw in a reward for Your troubles?~..*The girl grits Her teeth, as He raises an brow.*

{Boston/Mystic Pov.}

*Hmmm this is odd behavior, when We meant before hand two months back, She seemed just interested in the mission, but now, I am gonna oblige to this.*

Boston: *I crossed My arms.* Alright fine I'll bite..but so help Me if You dare make an move or to in danger anyone, Annette Birkin included...no one dies on My watch...*She nods to this as I moved out.*

{Jill Pov.}

*We walked behind Him, as I looked at Her with an small glare.*

Jill: Keep Your hands off Boston...You understood?, He's been through enough....*She looked at Me with an grin.*

Ada: *She shrugs at Me.* Don't worry I won't touch Your man....but if You could share I would love to have an taste..I know the looks a Man like Him could get...I have the same feeling...wanting Him all to Myself...just think, You won't have to worry to keep Him away from others~....*As I walked stunned, She isn't lying, it would be real work to keep My Riddle...maybe I would share on certain stand point.*

Boston: *He opens the door to Kendos* Kendo?...Kendo You alive?...*As We entered, I just meant Him earlier today, where could He be?, soon Kendo wiped around the corner with His shotgun*

Kendo: *His eyes widen* Shit Jill?!, and wait Bos!!!?...*Boston and Him hugged it out.* Man when I was told Your was missing in action, was losing hope to give this back..*I smiled at Them, as Kendo gave Boston His magnum for His birthday.*

Boston: *Boston took it and gave it an good look.* Huh almost forgot about My B-day, thanks Kendo-...*Looks to see Kendo daughter, I frowned seeing Her as well, She oh...God that's why He said bad timing early.*