3. ROUTINE

"Mahila police thana, janpat Lucknow" murmured a figure as she studied the signboard outside the station by standing in front of it, clad in police uniform with 3 stars on the shoulder "hmm, let's see what's here for me" she continued and then she put back her goggles with a smirk and marched inside.

As she entered, an officer who was busy with talking on mobile immediately cut the call and instantly saluted her "jai hind madam, ASI sahara reporting"

"Jai hind" she responded coldly.

"This way madam, your cabin is almost ready" uttered the officer guiding her senior "

As the duo reached the cabin, the officer hastened to tidy the scattered files on the desk. "Sorry, madam. I don't know how they fell."

But the newly appointed SHO ignored the apology, her attention drawn elsewhere. "What sounds are these?"

Officer responded arranging the last file "today's case madam, the minister's case, we got an order directly and had no other option but to follow it"

The SHO giving a quizzical look said while taking her seat on the plush chair "which case? Give me all the details "

Prison

Haseena's pov:

It's been around an hour and the constables were still smashing me , i even went unconscious 2 times in this but they brought me back to senses by throwing a bucket full of water on me .

I was having unbearable pain in my whole body but this pain was much less when compared to the pain which i experienced a year back,after which my life changed upside down and i never recovered after that. And started walking on the road on destruction.

In the midst of this assault, a constable entered the prison and whispered something to the inspector. Without hesitation, she composed herself, hastily adjusted her attire, and hurried outside.
, she swiftly reappeared, her voice authoritative as she commanded, "Untie her." With deft movements, my restraints were swiftly loosened, liberating my hands and feet. As the two constables hoisted me up, I surrendered to their support, my body drained of energy, rendering me unable to stand unaided.

And then another Officer stepped inside the prison and sat on the chair which was a second back placed. And the next instant I was made to kneel infront of her. She held my chin lifting my face to meet hers and uttered coldly "I wish I had arrived a bit earlier . I would have ensured that your legs were broken,so that neither you walk nor cause any mess" she continued by strengthening her grip "Iam Nandini Asthana and Iam not like any other officer here, so be very careful miss haseena malik, this is my first and last warning, I shouldn't find you creating any trouble. You can go now since your idiot cousin is here with your lawyer but be careful my eyes are on you"

Scene shift

"Hasu!, hasu are you alright?" Rushed a person clad in police uniform towards haseena malik , and taking her from the support of the constables to her aid .
While the lawyer started yelling by seeing the client's condition.
But haseena instead of replying to the person started walking away from her while limping and With each limping step, she appeared on the verge of collapse, yet somehow managed to maintain her balance, clutching onto nearby objects for support. While the latter just stood by pitifully looking at her cousin who was struggling to walk.

Scene change

NIGHT

A

police jeep came to an abrupt halt, stirring up a cloud of dust and the next second Officer Nandini Asthana stepped out. Her sharp eyes quickly caught sight of the deflated front tire, a sigh of frustration escaping her lips. Then she scanned her surroundings, only to realize that her vehicle had halted infront of a graveyard.