exclaimer.

Hi lovelies!

As expected, certain aspects of the MCU universe/movies have been changed within this book to fit my plot. Like most fanfiction within the avengers and marvel fanbase, a lot is and will be changed and it isn't as necessarily serious as depicted in the movies.

For example - the events occuring within the 2014 period. some things are different considering this book is based upon my fictional character, meaning yes, maybe some things will be unrealistic compared to the movie point of view.

When I say it won't be as 'serious' as depicted in the movies, i mean, for example, as I stated this is based upon my fictional character and her overall existence, attention will be overall on her.  

If you have ever rampaged and binged upon fanfiction that includes anything within the topic of avengers, marvel, the idea of bucky barnes, maybe even steve rogers or tony stark, having a daughter or a son, you know unrealistic things have been included like most, if not all, avengers living within the tower and they are more of a family than shown in the movies. (Maybe something like that was included in the movies, but they were more hints than anything) 

The events occuring within the 2016 time range are obviously changed as per the circumstances - like the whole framed and fugitive thing Mr Barnes had going on. The basic and necessary part of the plot in the movies is obviously still the same in my book.

But when I say change, I mean something along the lines of after that, Bucky is focusing on his mental state, PTSD, and overall self ('m not sure if it will state in my book, but also something along the lines of that happening either in the avengers tower, where, like I said most if not all of, the avengers reside as they die down on the dramatics and events or maybe an apartment.) and it is a big thing.

Realistically Bucky's 'recovering' would have to occur somewhere within the avengers tower and he would have his own quarters as, remember, the government and overall everyone is still wary of Bucky because of the Winter Soldier and just because the framed thing he had going on was sort of put down to rest in peace, they would not blindly trust him because the whole past of brutal murder cannot be put to 'rest in peace'.

(Bless you Bucky, I love you. You are a teddy bear in the body of a traumatised man.)

You don't necessarily need to read the text above as what I said was probably expected and also boring, but you need to read this please!

Have you ever read ao3 fanfiction? It's a lot more realistic than wattpad books are.

I did originally want this to be posted on ao3, but I generally prefer to write or post fics here. 

My point is, this book includes a whole lot of aspects - as I said, this is pretty much wholly based  on my main character, Bucky's daughter, but this also strongly focuses on Bucky's mental health, other avengers characters and lives.

And (I didn't want to really spoil this) Winterwidow!

Again, didn't want to disclose this so early on, but this also features Nat eventually becoming mom. I really love the idea of winterwidow, and I more so love the idea of Nat stepping up and becoming a mother figure to Bucky's daughter.

This book includes lots of fluff, angst, and realistic life things.

Do you have mommy and daddy issues? So does lovely Isabella.

Her daddy issues die down later, but mommy is always a big thumbs down for her.

You're wondering what I mean when I say 'realistic life things'? For example, split custody. Angsty biological parents who were never married in the first place but dad holds a grudge against mom for treating child so badly (guess who's who).

Love you all, please make sure to vote, follow, comment, etc. Please show support! It isn't fun writing a long book when I don't know if anyone likes it or knows about it.