41. safe~

Hola readers ..
So guys excited to know who wins ?

Hehe tomorrow I will tell you and tommorow will triple update from my side without target complete...

Enjoy your chapter for now...

Target 🎯 -
55+ votes
30+ comments

Bye bye
Secretsoul

_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__--__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__--__--__--_-_-_-__--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Arohi came outside and was shocked to see her father,Ishaan,Rudra ,Rehaan ,and Karan fall down on the ground..
Siddarth came and put his hand over her shoulder and said –
“The security system did it they are safe don’t worry”-
Arohi looked at Siddarth and then her family..
“Ishaan …”
“Uncle”
“Mr. Rajput”
“Karan”- arohi called them and they looked and became shocked …
Vihaan stands up and goes near arohi while siddarth is standing there with a smirk..
“Arohi”- jack said while coming from inside while arohi looked at him..
“Sorry I was late I hope they didn’t get hurt much”- jack said and she smiled and nodded..

Vihaan came near arohi and punched siddarth
“HOW DARE YOU TO KIDNAPPED MY DAUGHTER”-He shouted.

Siddharth touches her lips that start bleeding.
He smirked and said –“ great still after a lot of years you are powerful mr. R”

Vihaan eyes widen up by this name and siddarth smirked showed a confidence and powerful smirk and hid his pain beautifully because showing their weakness to the enemy is the worst in the mafia.

“Mr. R?”- arohi said
“you don’t know anything yet arohi”- siddarth said
Arohi was about to say something but she was quiet by the raghav voice..
“Siddarth leaves arohi .
Arohi goes with your family “- raghav said while coming from inside and his hands inside his pocket…

“Youuuu”- ishaan shouted and punched raghav.
Raghav made a fist from his hands while arohi eyes widened up..
Ishaan was continuously punching him and arohi was trying to stop him..
“Ishaan stopped”- she was saying and even trying but he was like out of control..

She can feel how much raghav was controlling..
“How dare you”- siddarth said and punched ishaan.
Ishaan was trying to free Siddarth.
Siddarth was a mafia so definitely his punch was more powerful than ishaan…
“siddarth stopped right now”- raghav shouted and he froze at his place.
He looked at raghav who was showing a look of disappointment while arohi was torn up..
Siddarth stands up from ishaan and looks at the other side because he didn’t have the courage to look at arohi..

Arohi was looking at Siddarth while Vihaan held the raghav collar and threw him on the floor.
Arohi flinched because of sudden thud she turned and saw raghav on the floor while vihaan was pointing a gun at him..
Raghav was not scared of guns but arohi was scared because she promised to keep them safe and now she is failing in it ..

“go and die . Your grandfather killed my grandfather.
Your dad kidnapped my wife and rajmata and you kidnapped my daughter..
Your whole generation is just a curse for our family. So let’s end this..”- vihaan said

Before he can pull the trigger jack stand in front of him..
“Before killing him kill me. Mr. R”

“Before killing both of them kill me mr.R”- siddarth said while standing in front of both
“Are you both crazy”- raghav shouted
“ stop raghav “- siddarth said while showing his palm to him and he became quiet while he was filled with mixed emotions….
Emotions of true friendship.
Emotions of hurt
Emotions of betrayal
Emotions of love
Emotions of truth…
He was emotionless outside but he was emotional to the core of his heart inside..
He is great at masking his emotions…

“Do you think I care? You both also die I don’t care”- vihaan said while ishaan holding arohi in a protective way..
Arohi pushed ishaan and freed herself and stood in front of them while spreading her hands..
“Before killing them you have to kill me mr.. Rajput”- she said that makes everyone froze..

“A…aorhi”- Ishaan said
Arohi show him palm to be quiet..
“arohi he kidnapped you”- rudra shouted.
“You can’t kill them please mr. Rajput “- she said
“Arohiii leave they harm you”- vihaan shouted
“They didn’t please “- she again said
Raghav was teared up by seeing her support because he never accepted that from an outsider moreover he never accepted this to a person whose family hurt him most..

“arohi leave ishaan take him with you”- vihaan said
“arohi leave”- siddarth said
“Please dad don’t harm them”- arohi said

Vihaan's hands froze .
Everyone's eyes widen up.
Vihaan's hands started shivering and his tears were falling continuously..
He was dying to listen to dad's word from arohi and she called him dad..

“papa please it’s my wish don’t kill them”- arohi said and gun from hands of vihaan slipped down and he seated on knees while crying while siddarth and Jack ran to raghav..
Arohi looked at both of them and went near vihaan and hugged him..
It was the first time she hugged him after knowing the truth.
He took her in his embrace and hugged her more tightly while crying..
After a few minutes arohi broke the hug..
Vihaan and rudra hold her both hands and start going out..
She turned and saw  Siddharth and jack who were taking care of raghav..
“dad one minute “ -arohi said leave the vihaan hand..
She is gone and hugs raghav..
“please take care and I promise I will find you sister.
I can’t change the past but I will surely pay for my family deed and find your sister”- arohi said
Raghav froze for a moment but hugged her more tight and said

“Take care and call me if you need anything and thank you for telling me the truth and please don’t tell my past to anyone “

Arohi rubbed his back and broke the hug..
Siddarth took arohi in embrace and said-“I will miss you.. you are the best sister in the world. Call me anytime “
He kissed Arohi's forehead .

“youuuuu”- ishaan shouted . Arohi looked at ishaan and Chuckled a bit on his jealousy but she nodded as no so he stood there quiet …
She went to jack and opened her arms.
“at least hug me today”- she said
Jack was the one who never touched and became much close to arohi but still they share a great bond..
Jack hugged her and started crying
“Thank you for fulfilling your promise”

She broke the hug
“siddarth take raghav inside”- arohi said and ishaan came near her
“Let’s go?”- he asked and she nodded
He holds her hand and they start leaving
Arohi turned back and saw them while siddarth was hugging him and Jack was helping both of them to stand up..

Arohi smiled and a guilt was over her head..
She sat in a car with vihaan and ishaan and left that place while no-one asked her anything but she was looking outside the window and thinking how to find his sister and Sout things…

Siddarth took raghav inside and help him in drunk water..
“We will not be in contact with arohi “- raghav said and siddarth become frozed
“Raghav why”- jack asked
“She have family and her family don’t like us.
I don’t want her family relations ruin because of us”- raghav finished while siddarth was quiet and nodded
“Let’s do what he say”- siddarth said and Jack nodded in disbelief

“Siddarth sent our best spy behind arohi to keep her safe “- raghav said and siddarth and Jack smiled and nodded….

“My best friend will never change the sacrifice of her love for her family but still caring for her”- siddarth thought and nodded….

Other side-
Arohi reached the palace and she met everyone…
“can I request something “- she asked and vihaan said
“Sure princess”
“no-one will ask me anything about raghav and all”- arohi said that makes everyone shocked but vihaan didn’t want to do something against her daughter and said
“sure no-one will ask you or mention them”
“I need rest I’m going in my room”- arohi said and left..

Everyone left for her room while vihaan called akriti
“He knows about us. He called me mr.R”- vihaan said
“But we stopped that years ago”- aktiri finished
“Yes we have to be careful”- he said and akriti nodded….

Arohi was Laying down in bed and thinking about stuff that happens
In the end she thinks to live a normal’ life again and always in contact with raghav and all so she can assure they are fine…
After deciding and a lot of thinking she drifted in sleep .

How was the chapter?
Did you liked it???

Well well well this fighting and truth scene phase is over..
Now I will write something jealousy and beautiful yet simple scenes...

A story without normal life look like movie ..
Only fight fight...

Bye bye

Soon 100+ followers in Wattpad and I hope you already followed me in Instagram 🌷

Secretsoul

To be continued.....