BONUS CHAPTER ~

hola readers...

Enjoy your bonus Chapter..

🫣What you think about kids tell me in comments section...

Bye bye
Secretsoul
_--_-__-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-_-_--_-_-_-__--__-_-_-_--_-_-__--__-

.

.

“Mommmm”
A little girl while wearing her small school uniform running downstairs while shouting her mother's name.
“Offo yashvi slow down”- arohi said while coming out from the kitchen while holding a knife and fruit with a smile .
“Mom tell your husband to buy me a spider geometry box not this pink one”- yashvi said with a cute pout and with fake anger..
“Arohi tell your daughter that I want her daddy Princess not some don like you”- ishaan said while coming downstairs holding her bag and skates…

Arohi chuckled on father daughter Duo..
“you both will never change   
Yashvi we will buy your favourite later and ishaan colour and design doesn’t justify that she is not dadda princesses…

“your answer is not justified mom/love”- ishaan and yashvi said together..
“Ohh really I don’t know about this justification but if you both didn’t sit and eat breakfast then I will surely make you both justified by this knife”- arohi said while ishaan and yashvi looked at each other and smiled awkwardly..
“we were joking “- both said together and seated on the table and their small happy family started their breakfast…

“mumma”- yashvi said
“Hm”- arohi replied while eating
“Did the mosquito bite you?”- she asked
“No why so?”- arohi replied while taking another bite..
“Then what’s that bite mark on your neck”- she asked while looking at his dad
Arohi choked on food and coughed badly..
“T…that ac.. actually a rat bite to me this morning “- she said while giving death glare to ishaan..
“Mom you should not let rats enter in your room”- she said while looking at his father..
“you both mother daughter duo stop looking at me”- ishaan said
“yashvi let’s go driver uncle is waiting for you to go to school “- ishaan said while diverting her mind..
“yahh yashvi come on let’s go”- she said
“Byee dadda “- she said while kissing on his cheeks
“bye mumma”- she said while bidding bye to arohi..
Arohi's smile dropped as she didn’t give her kiss but she smiled a little and started picking the plates from the table..
“AHHHHHHH Mummaa”
Yashvi shouted and arohi ran to her..
She saw yashvi standing there and crying
“Yashvi what happened to the kid “- she asked while checking her if she got hurt..

She cupped her face and asked her but she didn’t reply..
Yashvi kissed on arohi cheeks and ran away
“Love you mumma I’m fine and bye”- she said and arohi shouted from back
“You brat come back then I will show you what a prank looks like”
Yashvi shouted and left..
“off to forgive her love”- ishaan said while coming from behind and back hugged him while putting his head on her shoulder..
“Ishaan she is just like our combo”- arohi said
“of course love “- ishaan said
“I love our daughter most”-arohi said while ishaan smiled and said near her lips..
“I love our daughter too but now let me love you”- he said in a deep and husky voice that makes arohi blush ..
He carried her and made her stand near the sofa corner..
His lips were a few inches apart and he was about to kiss her…
“mom dad don’t be kids use your bedroom for your romance “- yashvi said while smirked.. while arohi pushed ishaan that made him fall on the ground..
She closed her eyes in embarrassment and helped ishaan to stand up..
“yash…yashvi you here?”- she asked
“Mom he is your husband oke and I forgot my water bottle “- yashvi said with confidence
“yashvi who teach you all this”- arohi asked
“of course dadda that’s why I sleep in a different room because dadda wants time for mumma..
You are both always busy with me so at night you watch movies and spend time together “- she said while showing her most beautiful little smile while arohi gave a death glare to ishaan.
She held her water bottle and was about to go but she stopped and turned towards her parents..
“im going now enjoy your moments”- she said and arohi eyes widen up
“YASHVIIIII”- arohi shouted while yashvi ran from there

“ishaan what you taught her .. you don’t think you made her bold then her age”- arohi burst in anger
“what I do love..
You always give her all love and poor me didn’t get love so I told her I want your mumma time for me and she understood “- ishaan said while showing the puppy eyes..
“And what more you taught her”- arohi asked about being a body
“Nothing much I told her safety tools if someone misbehaved with her so how she should react”- he said
“Ishaan you are too much sometimes “- arohi said and left in the kitchen..
Ishaan came behind her and back hugged her..
“Sorry love”- he said while arohi didn’t reply to anything
He turned arohi and made her seated in the cabinet..
He placed his both hands on the side of the cabinet and placed his face near her..
“I'm sorry love”- he said
She cupped her face and replied –“ ishaan you should not tell her such things she is just 5 years old . What if she told someone or she thinks to do something like that ..
You know right kids are very immature and everything gives them an impact on themselves “- she replied
“Sorry but don’t worry I will make sure that she doesn’t become a bad person and I will always tell her in limits “- he replied
“I know”- she replied
He came closer to her and whispered in her ear..
“I want to kiss”- he replied while arohi became blushed again
He cupped her face and looked into her eyes while placing his lips on her..
She closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around his neck while pulling him closer and he was holding her waist with one hand while rubbing her cheeks with another…

They were lost in a kiss while Ishaan tapped on her thighs and she jumped and crossed her legs to his torso..
He carried her to the room ..

(Enough enough rest  think  yourself)

They were sleeping peacefully while wrapped by the blanket properly..
They were sleeping while hugging each other ..

RINGS*
Ishaan broke a hug and grabbed the phone.
Without looking at the caller name he picked up the call..

“Hm”- he said
“Heyy there is a surprise for you outside your house open your doors”- karan said
“Huh?”- he asked
“Offo jiju it’s me karan come fast”- karan said
Ishaan opened his eyes and seated on bed straight
“coming”- he replied and cut the call..
“arohi wake up there is a gift for you from karan “- ishaan said
“Let me sleep ishaan”- she replied
“Offo stand up love karan sent you gift “- he replied
“Karan yahhh”-she replied and wore a lower t-shirt while she ran towards the door..
She opened the door and her eyes widened up
Ishaan was shocked too
“You all?”- they both asked
“Surprise “- everyone said
They hugged and cried after meeting everyone after a long time..
Everyone seated in the hall and talking..
“arohi where is your daughter”- lavanya asked
“She must come anytime”- arohi said while placing the snacks in front of them
“don’t be so formal with us we are family “- raghav said while chuckling..

“Who are these gentlemen and ladies”- ishaan asked while pointing towards 5 kids ..
“Let your daughter come then we will tell you”- karan said and they nodded ..
“Mummmmm…..”- yashvi feet stopped by seeing a lot of people in her house..
Yashvi looked at everyone and her eyes fell on a boy who was a bit older than her..
She looked at him and her cheeks turned crimson red.
She looked here and there and saw her dad.
She ran to him and hid her face in his neck..
“my princess how was your day”- ishaan asked
“It was good where mom is”- she said mainly she whispered …
“yashvi didn’t you greet them”- arohi asked and yashvi looked at her mom and shook her head as no
“greet them you know rest kids greeted us very well”- arohi said
Ishaan put yashvi down and she looked at everyone and said
“namaste uncle namaste aunty”- she said slowly..
“Ahh sorry guys she is kinda introvert but don’t worry she will be extroverted in no second “- ishaan said
“I will go and help her in freshening up then we will do an introduction “- arohi said everyone nodded…

That boy looked at her and thought in his mind –“ cute but over dramatic”
After 15 minutes everyone is settling down and said
“Let’s do an introduction for kids “- ishaan said
Yashvi they are yuvraj and she is an eknoor
They are our friends and she is lily there daughter “- arohi said
“hello”- she said with a smile offering lily hand for a handshake..
“Lily is 4 years old “- arohi mentioned and yashvi nodded..
“meet them yashvi he is Siddarth and she is lavanya..
Siddharth is my brother and lavanya is my friend and savior..
Meet her she is their daughter rose
She is 5 years old”-  arohi said
“hello”- she said with a smile and rose hugged her that made her stunned but yashvi hugged her back too..

“mom I never knew you had a real brother “- yashvi asked and arohi chuckled..
“Baby sometimes we have a brother by heart.. he is my best brother “- arohi replied and yashvi nodded in understanding

“Meet he is abhimanyu and she is shalini and he is their son adiraj”- ishaan said
“Hello”- she said and adiraj show him a smile and did a handshake..

“oke meet them now.. he is karan  your mother's cousin and she is dimple and he is their son reyaansh”- ishaan said and she did the same …

“Oke lastly meet them ..
He is raghav and she is Cristal opps arohi “- ishaan said
“Arohi is my mother's name”- yashvi said with a pout .
“my name is arohi too and Cristal is given by your mother baby and I’m like your mother too”- Cristal said and yashvi smiled and hugged her..
“meet their son abhimaan he is 7 years old”- arohi finished..
While yashvi looked at her cheeks turned reddish like cherry..
““H hello”-she asked while offering hand for handshake..
He looked at her and then her hand and rolled his eyes and did a handshake..

“Guys she is yashvi our daughter”- ishaan said and everyone nodded and smiled…

Everyone is sitting and talking while yashvi and the rest of the kids except abhiman is playing and abhimann is sitting with his father in their family reunion..

Enjoyed?
Bye bye

Secretsoul