𝟑𝟑-𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐍

PLAYLIST:

I SEE RED ( Michele Morroan)
WATCH ME BURN ( Michelle Morroan )
TU HI HAQEEQAT ( Javed Ali and pritam )

18+ CONTENT WARNING ‼️

As soon as I entered the room I was shocked to see her on bed only in her black lacy lingerie

As soon as I entered the room I was shocked to see her on bed only in her black lacy lingerie. My eyes went wide looking at her fuck she looks so tempting right now. There were few tools kept on the bed too like dildo, vibrator, hand cuffs, etc. what is she up to? She smirked looking at me and spread her legs wide. I started walking near her and stood infront of her while my hands were in pocket.

"Happy birthday my wildman.. I don't have any materialistic thing to gift you.. but all I have right now is.. my body and my soul." She said and smirk came on my lips. She leaned towards me and said. "Tonight.. I'm all yours to ruin do whatever you want to do without any hesitation. I want you to fuck me so hard that I feel your dick inside me every single day..." fuck she's making me hard. I smirked and bent down to kiss her and then her feet. She smiled and I said. "Unbuckle my belt..." she came near me with a Smirk on her face. She started unbuckling my belt and dropped my pants down. While I took off my coat and shirt She started rubbing her hands on my clothed dick and I leaned towards her while placing my hands on the sides of the bed.

She took out my cock and gave a small peck on top of my dick. Slowly she started sucking my dick. My lips parted as soon as her lips came in contact with my dick.

I held her hair and said. "Let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours babygirl.." she sat still and I started thrusting my cock in her mouth she placed her both hands on my ass pulling me more closer. Fuck this girl is making me crazy. I could see tears coming out of her eyes due to gagging on my cock.

"Agrhhh fuck!!" I moaned as I felt I'm gonna cum.

"Will you allow your wildman to cum in this pretty little mouth of yours hmmm?" I asked her while grabbing her jaw and she immediately nodded her head in yes. I again pushed my dick inside her mouth.

I started thrusting faster in her mouth and she was gagging on my cock. "Arghhh FUCKK!! I'm gonna cum!! ARGHHH!!" With that last moan I came hard in her mouth. I pulled back and smirked I rubbed my thumb on her lips wiping off my cum that was spread everywhere.